7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about FLIIX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for FLIIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "FLIIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on FLIIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "FLIIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell FLIIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for FLIIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this FLIIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: FLIIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: FLIIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in FLIIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to FLIIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: First State Global Listed Infrastructure Fund; Class I Shares (FLIIX).
- What are FLIIX holdings?
- What is FLIIX performance? What are FLIIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did FLIIX have historically?
- What is FLIIX dividend yield?
- What is FLIIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is FLIIX expense ratio?
- Does FLIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is FLIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is FLIIX beta? How would you assess FLIIX risk?
- What is FLIIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is FLIIX Finny Score? FLIIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in FLIIX? What are FLIIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in FLIIX? What are FLIIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: First State Global Listed Infrastructure Fund; Class I Shares (FLIIX).
The Fund seeks to achieve growth of capital and inflation-protected income. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in publicly traded equity securities of infrastructure companies listed on a domestic or foreign exchange, throughout the world including emerging markets, including the United States.
2. What are FLIIX top holdings?
FLIIX has 48 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 42.54% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|NextEra Energy Inc||NEE||7.32%|
|Dominion Energy Inc||D||6.05%|
|Crown Castle International Corp||CCI||4.64%|
|National Grid PLC||NG..L||4.37%|
|American Tower Corp||AMT||3.84%|
|American Electric Power Co Inc||AEP||3.31%|
|Enterprise Products Partners LP||EPD||3.05%|
|Williams Companies Inc||WMB||2.91%|
3. What is FLIIX performance? What are FLIIX historical returns?
FLIIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.07%;
- 3-month return is -0.90%;
- 1-year return is -4.35%;
- 3-year return is 2.53%.
4. How many up and down years did FLIIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, FLIIX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is FLIIX dividend yield?
FLIIX yield is 1.4%.
6. What is FLIIX minimum initial investment amount?
FLIIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is FLIIX expense ratio?
FLIIX expense ratio is 0.95%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does FLIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
FLIIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. FLIIX front-end sales load is 0. FLIIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is FLIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.72%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.8%.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
13. What are the pros of investing in FLIIX? What are FLIIX buy reasons?
The following are FLIIX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>FLIIX 3-year return</strong> is 2.53%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE Global Core Infrastructure 50/50 NR USD), 2.34%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in FLIIX? What are FLIIX negatives?
The following are FLIIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>FLIIX net assets</strong> are $44.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>FLIIX expense ratio</strong> is 0.95%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?