No bear case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for FXAIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "FXAIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on FXAIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "FXAIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell FXAIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for FXAIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this FXAIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: FXAIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: FXAIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in FXAIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to FXAIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Fidelity Concord Street Trust: Fidelity 500 Index Fund; Institutional Premium Class (FXAIX).
- What are FXAIX holdings?
- What is FXAIX performance? What are FXAIX historical returns?
- What is FXAIX dividend yield?
- What is FXAIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does FXAIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is FXAIX Finny Score? FXAIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in FXAIX? What are FXAIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in FXAIX? What are FXAIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Fidelity Concord Street Trust: Fidelity 500 Index Fund; Institutional Premium Class (FXAIX).
The Fund seeks a total return which corresponds to that of the S&P 500 Index. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in common stocks included in the Index. The Fund may lend securities to earn income and uses statistical sampling techniques in stock selection.
2. What are FXAIX top holdings?
FXAIX has 505 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 27.76% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.24%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.57%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.54%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||1.50%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.40%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.23%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||1.20%|
3. What is FXAIX performance? What are FXAIX historical returns?
FXAIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.09%;
- 3-month return is 6.99%;
- 1-year return is 6.99%;
- 3-year return is 22.57%;
- 5-year return is 18.75%;
- 10-year return is 16.78%.
4. What is FXAIX dividend yield?
FXAIX yield is 1.26%.
5. What is FXAIX minimum initial investment amount?
FXAIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
6. Does FXAIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
FXAIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. FXAIX front-end sales load is 0. FXAIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 100. Our quantitative analysis shows 6 reasons to buy and 0 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 100.
8. What are the pros of investing in FXAIX? What are FXAIX buy reasons?
The following are FXAIX strengths from our perspective:
- FXAIX net assets are $379.81 billion. This fund is a popular choice with retail and institutional investors.
- FXAIX 3-year return is 22.57%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 22.58%.
- FXAIX 5-year return is 18.75%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 18.76%.
- FXAIX 10-year return is 16.78%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 16.79%.
- FXAIX expense ratio is 0.02%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in FXAIX? What are FXAIX negatives?
There are no visible red flags.