7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors GBVAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GBVAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GBVAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GBVAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GBVAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GBVAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GBVAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GBVAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GBVAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GBVAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GBVAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GBVAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2045 Fund; Class A Shares (GBVAX).
- What are GBVAX holdings?
- What is GBVAX performance? What are GBVAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GBVAX have historically?
- What is GBVAX dividend yield?
- What is GBVAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GBVAX expense ratio?
- Does GBVAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GBVAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GBVAX beta? How would you assess GBVAX risk?
- What is GBVAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GBVAX Finny Score? GBVAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GBVAX? What are GBVAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GBVAX? What are GBVAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2045 Fund; Class A Shares (GBVAX).
2. What are GBVAX top holdings?
GBVAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 76.56% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||22.25%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||12.19%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||11.03%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Global Eq R6||AGERX||9.50%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||8.38%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||4.01%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||3.90%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||2.71%|
|AllianzGI Small-Cap R6||ASCFX||2.59%|
3. What is GBVAX performance? What are GBVAX historical returns?
GBVAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.68%;
- 3-month return is 20.67%;
- 1-year return is 4.31%;
- 3-year return is 5.14%;
- 5-year return is 6.01%.
4. How many up and down years did GBVAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GBVAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is GBVAX dividend yield?
GBVAX yield is %.
6. What is GBVAX minimum initial investment amount?
GBVAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is GBVAX expense ratio?
GBVAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does GBVAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GBVAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. GBVAX front-end sales load is 5.5. GBVAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is GBVAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is GBVAX beta? How would you assess GBVAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.53;
- 5-year beta is 1.49.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in GBVAX? What are GBVAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GBVAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in GBVAX? What are GBVAX negatives?
The following are GBVAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GBVAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.