Before we start: if you’re looking for GHQIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GHQIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GHQIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GHQIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GHQIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GHQIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GHQIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GHQIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GHQIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GHQIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GHQIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Garcia Hamilton Quality Bond Fund; Institutional Class Shares (GHQIX).
- What are GHQIX holdings?
- What is GHQIX performance? What are GHQIX historical returns?
- What is GHQIX dividend yield?
- What is GHQIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does GHQIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GHQIX Finny Score? GHQIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GHQIX? What are GHQIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GHQIX? What are GHQIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Garcia Hamilton Quality Bond Fund; Institutional Class Shares (GHQIX).
The Fund seeks high current income consistent with preservation of capital. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus the amount of any borrowings for investment purposes) in investment grade bonds. For purposes of the 80% policy, investment grade bonds include other investment grade debt securities.
2. What are GHQIX top holdings?
GHQIX has 0 stock holdings and 43 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 55.28% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation 0.14%||N/A||8.21%|
|Fnma Pass-Thru I 4.5%||N/A||7.27%|
|Federal Home Loan Banks 0.13%||N/A||7.21%|
|The Walt Disney Company 3.8%||N/A||4.95%|
|Citigroup Inc. 3.98%||N/A||4.92%|
|Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. 4.22%||N/A||4.89%|
|Federal National Mortgage Association 4%||N/A||4.69%|
|Wells Fargo & Company 4.48%||N/A||4.55%|
|Morgan Stanley 3.62%||N/A||4.41%|
|Bank of America Corporation 3.97%||N/A||4.18%|
3. What is GHQIX performance? What are GHQIX historical returns?
GHQIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.27%;
- 3-month return is -0.49%;
- 1-year return is -0.49%;
- 3-year return is 2.53%;
- 5-year return is 2.32%.
4. What is GHQIX dividend yield?
GHQIX yield is 1.44%.
5. What is GHQIX minimum initial investment amount?
GHQIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
6. Does GHQIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GHQIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. GHQIX front-end sales load is 0. GHQIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 25. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 25.
8. What are the pros of investing in GHQIX? What are GHQIX buy reasons?
The following are GHQIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in GHQIX? What are GHQIX negatives?
The following are GHQIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GHQIX net assets are $192.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- GHQIX 3-year return is 2.53%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 5.24%.
- GHQIX 5-year return is 2.32%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 3.48%.