Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco GIZAX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GIZAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GIZAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GIZAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GIZAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GIZAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GIZAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GIZAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GIZAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GIZAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GIZAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GIZAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Global Infrastructure Fund; Class A Shares (GIZAX).
- What are GIZAX holdings?
- What is GIZAX performance? What are GIZAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GIZAX have historically?
- What is GIZAX dividend yield?
- What is GIZAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GIZAX expense ratio?
- Does GIZAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GIZAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GIZAX beta? How would you assess GIZAX risk?
- What is GIZAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GIZAX Finny Score? GIZAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GIZAX? What are GIZAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GIZAX? What are GIZAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Global Infrastructure Fund; Class A Shares (GIZAX).
The Fund seeks total return through the growth of capital and current income. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities in the US and non-US infrastructure-related companies. It will provide exposure to investments tied to at least three different countries, including the US.
2. What are GIZAX top holdings?
GIZAX has 61 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 44.69% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|American Tower Corp||AMT||10.44%|
|Crown Castle International Corp||CCI||6.09%|
|National Grid PLC||NG..L||5.12%|
|SBA Communications Corp||SBAC||2.95%|
|TC Energy Corp||TRP.TO||2.79%|
3. What is GIZAX performance? What are GIZAX historical returns?
GIZAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.92%;
- 3-month return is 4.56%;
- 1-year return is 4.56%;
- 3-year return is 4.10%;
- 5-year return is 9.33%.
4. How many up and down years did GIZAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GIZAX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is GIZAX dividend yield?
GIZAX yield is 1.63%.
6. What is GIZAX minimum initial investment amount?
GIZAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is GIZAX expense ratio?
GIZAX expense ratio is 1.28%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does GIZAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GIZAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. GIZAX front-end sales load is 5.5. GIZAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is GIZAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.68%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.9%.
10. What is GIZAX beta? How would you assess GIZAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.68;
- 5-year beta is 0.68.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in GIZAX? What are GIZAX buy reasons?
The following are GIZAX strengths from our perspective:
- GIZAX 3-year return is 4.1%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (DJ Brookfld Global Infra NR USD), 3.24%.
- GIZAX 5-year return is 9.33%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (DJ Brookfld Global Infra NR USD), 8.75%.
14. What are the cons of investing in GIZAX? What are GIZAX negatives?
The following are GIZAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GIZAX net assets are $13.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- GIZAX expense ratio is 1.28%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.