Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco GIZCX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GIZCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GIZCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GIZCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GIZCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GIZCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GIZCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GIZCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GIZCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GIZCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GIZCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GIZCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Global Infrastructure Fund; Class C Shares (GIZCX).
- What are GIZCX holdings?
- What is GIZCX performance? What are GIZCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GIZCX have historically?
- What is GIZCX dividend yield?
- What is GIZCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GIZCX expense ratio?
- Does GIZCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GIZCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GIZCX beta? How would you assess GIZCX risk?
- What is GIZCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GIZCX Finny Score? GIZCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GIZCX? What are GIZCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GIZCX? What are GIZCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Global Infrastructure Fund; Class C Shares (GIZCX).
The Fund seeks total return through the growth of capital and current income. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities in the US and non-US infrastructure-related companies. It will provide exposure to investments tied to at least three different countries, including the US.
2. What are GIZCX top holdings?
GIZCX has 61 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 44.69% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|American Tower Corp||AMT||10.44%|
|Crown Castle International Corp||CCI||6.09%|
|National Grid PLC||NG..L||5.12%|
|SBA Communications Corp||SBAC||2.95%|
|TC Energy Corp||TRP.TO||2.79%|
3. What is GIZCX performance? What are GIZCX historical returns?
GIZCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.92%;
- 3-month return is 4.37%;
- 1-year return is 4.37%;
- 3-year return is 3.31%;
- 5-year return is 8.50%.
4. How many up and down years did GIZCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GIZCX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is GIZCX dividend yield?
GIZCX yield is 0.87%.
6. What is GIZCX minimum initial investment amount?
GIZCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is GIZCX expense ratio?
GIZCX expense ratio is 2.03%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does GIZCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GIZCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. GIZCX front-end sales load is 0. GIZCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is GIZCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.36%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.6%.
10. What is GIZCX beta? How would you assess GIZCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.68;
- 5-year beta is 0.69.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in GIZCX? What are GIZCX buy reasons?
The following are GIZCX strengths from our perspective:
- GIZCX 3-year return is 3.31%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (DJ Brookfld Global Infra NR USD), 3.24%.
- GIZCX 5-year return is 8.5%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (DJ Brookfld Global Infra NR USD), 8.75%.
14. What are the cons of investing in GIZCX? What are GIZCX negatives?
The following are GIZCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GIZCX net assets are $2.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- GIZCX expense ratio is 2.03%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.