Before we start: if you’re looking for GLGPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GLGPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GLGPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GLGPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GLGPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GLGPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GLGPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GLGPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GLGPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GLGPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GLGPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon GLG Total Return Fund; Investor Class Shares (GLGPX).
- What are GLGPX holdings?
- What is GLGPX performance? What are GLGPX historical returns?
- What is GLGPX dividend yield?
- What is GLGPX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does GLGPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GLGPX Finny Score? GLGPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GLGPX? What are GLGPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GLGPX? What are GLGPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon GLG Total Return Fund; Investor Class Shares (GLGPX).
2. What are GLGPX top holdings?
GLGPX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 7 holdings represent 81.74% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|B617236 Irs Brl P F 9.84000 7617236_fix Ccpndfprediswap||N/A||24.86%|
|B617236 Irs Brl R V 00mbrcdi 7617236_flo Ccpndfprediswap||N/A||22.08%|
|United States Treasury Bills 0.01%||N/A||17.78%|
|B0715189 Cds Usd R V 03mevent 10715189_pro Ccpsovereign||N/A||8.07%|
|B0715189 Cds Usd P F 1.00000 10715189_fee Ccpsovereign||N/A||7.75%|
|10 Year Treasury Note Future June 20||ZNM0||0.70%|
|United States Treasury Bills 0%||N/A||0.50%|
3. What is GLGPX performance? What are GLGPX historical returns?
GLGPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.09%;
- 3-month return is 6.11%;
- 1-year return is 6.11%;
- 3-year return is 1.52%.
4. What is GLGPX dividend yield?
GLGPX yield is %.
5. What is GLGPX minimum initial investment amount?
GLGPX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
6. Does GLGPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GLGPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. GLGPX front-end sales load is 0. GLGPX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in GLGPX? What are GLGPX buy reasons?
The following are GLGPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in GLGPX? What are GLGPX negatives?
The following are GLGPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GLGPX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.