Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors GLIAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GLIAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GLIAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GLIAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GLIAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GLIAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GLIAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GLIAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GLIAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GLIAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GLIAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GLIAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2055 Fund; Class A Shares (GLIAX).
- What are GLIAX holdings?
- What is GLIAX performance? What are GLIAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GLIAX have historically?
- What is GLIAX dividend yield?
- What is GLIAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GLIAX expense ratio?
- Does GLIAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GLIAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GLIAX beta? How would you assess GLIAX risk?
- What is GLIAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GLIAX Finny Score? GLIAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GLIAX? What are GLIAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GLIAX? What are GLIAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2055 Fund; Class A Shares (GLIAX).
2. What are GLIAX top holdings?
GLIAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 83.37% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||15.48%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||12.42%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||12.36%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||10.02%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Global Eq R6||AGERX||10.02%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||8.51%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||4.34%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||4.22%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Value R6||ANPRX||3.20%|
|AllianzGI Small-Cap R6||ASCFX||2.80%|
3. What is GLIAX performance? What are GLIAX historical returns?
GLIAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.65%;
- 3-month return is 20.83%;
- 1-year return is 20.83%;
- 3-year return is 4.86%;
- 5-year return is 5.73%.
4. How many up and down years did GLIAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GLIAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is GLIAX dividend yield?
GLIAX yield is %.
6. What is GLIAX minimum initial investment amount?
GLIAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is GLIAX expense ratio?
GLIAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does GLIAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GLIAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. GLIAX front-end sales load is 5.5. GLIAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is GLIAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is GLIAX beta? How would you assess GLIAX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in GLIAX? What are GLIAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GLIAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in GLIAX? What are GLIAX negatives?
The following are GLIAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GLIAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.