Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about GLIIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for GLIIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GLIIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GLIIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GLIIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GLIIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GLIIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GLIIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GLIIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GLIIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GLIIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GLIIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI International Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (GLIIX).
- What are GLIIX holdings?
- What is GLIIX performance? What are GLIIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GLIIX have historically?
- What is GLIIX dividend yield?
- What is GLIIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GLIIX expense ratio?
- Does GLIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GLIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GLIIX beta? How would you assess GLIIX risk?
- What is GLIIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GLIIX Finny Score? GLIIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GLIIX? What are GLIIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GLIIX? What are GLIIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI International Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (GLIIX).
2. What are GLIIX top holdings?
GLIIX has 62 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 37.33% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||5.18%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||5.10%|
|AIA Group Ltd||01299||4.06%|
|Ambu A/S Class B||AMBU B||3.79%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML||3.69%|
|Infineon Technologies AG||IFX||3.69%|
|Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.||ATD.A||2.66%|
|Restaurant Brands International LP||QSP.UN||2.50%|
3. What is GLIIX performance? What are GLIIX historical returns?
GLIIX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did GLIIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GLIIX had 8 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is GLIIX dividend yield?
GLIIX yield is %.
6. What is GLIIX minimum initial investment amount?
GLIIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is GLIIX expense ratio?
GLIIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does GLIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GLIIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. GLIIX front-end sales load is 0. GLIIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is GLIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is GLIIX beta? How would you assess GLIIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in GLIIX? What are GLIIX buy reasons?
The following are GLIIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in GLIIX? What are GLIIX negatives?
The following are GLIIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GLIIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.