7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors GLRAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GLRAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GLRAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GLRAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GLRAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GLRAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GLRAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GLRAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GLRAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GLRAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GLRAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GLRAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2055 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (GLRAX).
- What are GLRAX holdings?
- What is GLRAX performance? What are GLRAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GLRAX have historically?
- What is GLRAX dividend yield?
- What is GLRAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GLRAX expense ratio?
- Does GLRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GLRAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GLRAX beta? How would you assess GLRAX risk?
- What is GLRAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GLRAX Finny Score? GLRAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GLRAX? What are GLRAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GLRAX? What are GLRAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2055 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (GLRAX).
The Fund seeks capital growth and preservation consistent with its asset allocation as 2055 approaches, and thereafter current income and, secondarily, capital appreciation. The Fund invests without limit in US and global equities, commodities, real estate, high yield securities, corporate and emerging market bonds.
2. What are GLRAX top holdings?
GLRAX has 0 stock holdings and 1 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 83.37% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||15.48%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||12.42%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||12.36%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||10.02%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Global Eq R6||AGERX||10.02%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||8.51%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||4.34%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||4.22%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Value R6||ANPRX||3.20%|
|AllianzGI Small-Cap R6||ASCFX||2.80%|
3. What is GLRAX performance? What are GLRAX historical returns?
GLRAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.64%;
- 3-month return is 20.86%;
- 1-year return is 3.44%;
- 3-year return is 4.92%;
- 5-year return is 5.78%.
4. How many up and down years did GLRAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GLRAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is GLRAX dividend yield?
GLRAX yield is 1.7%.
6. What is GLRAX minimum initial investment amount?
GLRAX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is GLRAX expense ratio?
GLRAX expense ratio is 0.9%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does GLRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GLRAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. GLRAX front-end sales load is 0. GLRAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is GLRAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is GLRAX beta? How would you assess GLRAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.59;
- 5-year beta is 1.55.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in GLRAX? What are GLRAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GLRAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in GLRAX? What are GLRAX negatives?
The following are GLRAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>GLRAX net assets</strong> are $0.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>GLRAX expense ratio</strong> is 0.9%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.