Before we start: if you’re looking for GLRAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GLRAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GLRAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GLRAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GLRAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GLRAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GLRAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GLRAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GLRAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GLRAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GLRAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2055 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (GLRAX).
- What are GLRAX holdings?
- What is GLRAX performance? What are GLRAX historical returns?
- What is GLRAX dividend yield?
- What is GLRAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does GLRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GLRAX Finny Score? GLRAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GLRAX? What are GLRAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GLRAX? What are GLRAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2055 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (GLRAX).
2. What are GLRAX top holdings?
GLRAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 83.37% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||15.48%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||12.42%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||12.36%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||10.02%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Global Eq R6||AGERX||10.02%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||8.51%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||4.34%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||4.22%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Value R6||ANPRX||3.20%|
|AllianzGI Small-Cap R6||ASCFX||2.80%|
3. What is GLRAX performance? What are GLRAX historical returns?
GLRAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.64%;
- 3-month return is 20.86%;
- 1-year return is 20.86%;
- 3-year return is 4.92%;
- 5-year return is 5.78%.
4. What is GLRAX dividend yield?
GLRAX yield is %.
5. What is GLRAX minimum initial investment amount?
GLRAX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
6. Does GLRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GLRAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. GLRAX front-end sales load is 0. GLRAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in GLRAX? What are GLRAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GLRAX.
9. What are the cons of investing in GLRAX? What are GLRAX negatives?
The following are GLRAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GLRAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.