7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco GLTRX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GLTRX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GLTRX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GLTRX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GLTRX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GLTRX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GLTRX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GLTRX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GLTRX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GLTRX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GLTRX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GLTRX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Global Targeted Returns Fund; Class R Shares (GLTRX).
- What are GLTRX holdings?
- What is GLTRX performance? What are GLTRX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GLTRX have historically?
- What is GLTRX dividend yield?
- What is GLTRX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GLTRX expense ratio?
- Does GLTRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GLTRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GLTRX beta? How would you assess GLTRX risk?
- What is GLTRX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GLTRX Finny Score? GLTRX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GLTRX? What are GLTRX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GLTRX? What are GLTRX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Global Targeted Returns Fund; Class R Shares (GLTRX).
The Fund seeks positive total return over the long term in all market environments. The Fund's investments may include issuers of small-, medium- or large-sized companies. The Fund invests in securities and other investments that provide exposure to issuers located in at least three different countries, including the US.
2. What are GLTRX top holdings?
GLTRX has 286 stock holdings and 380 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 94.88% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|CAYMEN COMMODITY FUND VII LTD||N/A||18.94%|
|Ultra US Treasury Bond Future June 20||UBM0.DE||13.03%|
|MEXICAN BONOS MBONO 10 12/05/24||N/A||11.01%|
|Euro Stoxx 50 June20||FESXM0||10.05%|
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future June 20||RTYM0||8.68%|
|Synthetic Casheuro-Oat Future Jun20oatm0||N/A||8.03%|
|MSCI AC Asia ex Japan Future June 20||MCRM0||7.58%|
|Euro OAT Future June 20||FOATM0||6.83%|
|Stoxx Europe 600 Future June 20||FXXPM0||5.95%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future June 20||ESM0||4.78%|
3. What is GLTRX performance? What are GLTRX historical returns?
GLTRX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.32%;
- 3-month return is -0.65%;
- 1-year return is -1.35%;
- 3-year return is -0.72%;
- 5-year return is -0.18%.
4. How many up and down years did GLTRX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GLTRX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is GLTRX dividend yield?
GLTRX yield is 3.8%.
6. What is GLTRX minimum initial investment amount?
GLTRX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is GLTRX expense ratio?
GLTRX expense ratio is 1.69%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does GLTRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GLTRX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.5. GLTRX front-end sales load is 0. GLTRX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is GLTRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.49%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.71%.
10. What is GLTRX beta? How would you assess GLTRX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.12;
- 5-year beta is 0.09.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in GLTRX? What are GLTRX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GLTRX.
14. What are the cons of investing in GLTRX? What are GLTRX negatives?
The following are GLTRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>GLTRX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>GLTRX 3-year return</strong> is -0.72%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE Treasury Bill 3 Month USD), 1.68%.
- <strong>GLTRX 5-year return</strong> is -0.18%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE Treasury Bill 3 Month USD), 1.16%.
- <strong>GLTRX expense ratio</strong> is 1.69%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.