Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors GMCAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GMCAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GMCAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GMCAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GMCAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GMCAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GMCAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GMCAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GMCAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GMCAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GMCAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GMCAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Micro Cap Fund; Class A Shares (GMCAX).
- What are GMCAX holdings?
- What is GMCAX performance? What are GMCAX historical returns?
- What is GMCAX dividend yield?
- What is GMCAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does GMCAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GMCAX Finny Score? GMCAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GMCAX? What are GMCAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GMCAX? What are GMCAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Micro Cap Fund; Class A Shares (GMCAX).
2. What are GMCAX top holdings?
GMCAX has 136 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.61% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Model N Inc||MODN||1.97%|
|Axsome Therapeutics Inc||AXSM||1.93%|
|Tabula Rasa HealthCare Inc||TRHC||1.93%|
|Kornit Digital Ltd||KRNT||1.80%|
|Adesto Technologies Corp||IOTS||1.71%|
3. What is GMCAX performance? What are GMCAX historical returns?
GMCAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 8.30%;
- 3-month return is 0.86%;
- 1-year return is 0.86%;
- 3-year return is 2.08%;
- 5-year return is 2.99%;
- 10-year return is 9.29%.
4. What is GMCAX dividend yield?
GMCAX yield is %.
5. What is GMCAX minimum initial investment amount?
GMCAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does GMCAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GMCAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. GMCAX front-end sales load is 5.5. GMCAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in GMCAX? What are GMCAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GMCAX.
9. What are the cons of investing in GMCAX? What are GMCAX negatives?
The following are GMCAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GMCAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.