Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco GMSEX mutual fund
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GMSEX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GMSEX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GMSEX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GMSEX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GMSEX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GMSEX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GMSEX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GMSEX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GMSEX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GMSEX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GMSEX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Macro Allocation Strategy Fund; Class C Shares (GMSEX).
- What are GMSEX holdings?
- What is GMSEX performance? What are GMSEX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GMSEX have historically?
- What is GMSEX dividend yield?
- What is GMSEX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GMSEX expense ratio?
- Does GMSEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GMSEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GMSEX beta? How would you assess GMSEX risk?
- What is GMSEX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GMSEX Finny Score? GMSEX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GMSEX? What are GMSEX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GMSEX? What are GMSEX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Macro Allocation Strategy Fund; Class C Shares (GMSEX).
The Fund seeks a positive absolute return over a complete economic and market cycle. The Fund will invest in equity, fixed income and commodities. The Fund selects the appropriate assets for each asset category, allocates them based on their proprietary risk management and portfolio construction techniques.
2. What are GMSEX top holdings?
GMSEX has 0 stock holdings and 7 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 129.16% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Cayman Island Comm Fund V Ltd||N/A||23.36%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||16.73%|
|TOPIX Core30 Future Dec 20||TPX30Z0.DE||14.12%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Treasury Instl||TRPXX||13.61%|
|Euro Bund Future Dec 20||FGBLZ0.TO||12.38%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Gov&Agcy Instl||AGPXX.TO||11.91%|
|10 Year Government of Canada Bond Future Dec 20||CGBZ0.DE||10.26%|
|S&P TSX 60 Index Future Dec 20||SXFZ0||9.36%|
|Euro Stoxx 50 Future Dec 20||FESXZ0||8.93%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Liq Assets Instl||LAPXX||8.50%|
3. What is GMSEX performance? What are GMSEX historical returns?
GMSEX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.15%;
- 3-month return is 8.92%;
- 1-year return is 8.92%;
- 3-year return is -0.15%;
- 5-year return is 3.37%.
4. How many up and down years did GMSEX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GMSEX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is GMSEX dividend yield?
GMSEX yield is 0%.
6. What is GMSEX minimum initial investment amount?
GMSEX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is GMSEX expense ratio?
GMSEX expense ratio is 2.13%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does GMSEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GMSEX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. GMSEX front-end sales load is 0. GMSEX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is GMSEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.82%.
10. What is GMSEX beta? How would you assess GMSEX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.41;
- 5-year beta is 0.37.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in GMSEX? What are GMSEX buy reasons?
The following are GMSEX strengths from our perspective:
- GMSEX 5-year return is 3.37%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Treasury Bellwethers 3 Mon TR USD), 1.22%.
14. What are the cons of investing in GMSEX? What are GMSEX negatives?
The following are GMSEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GMSEX net assets are $0.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- GMSEX 3-year return is -0.15%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Treasury Bellwethers 3 Mon TR USD), 1.58%.
- GMSEX expense ratio is 2.13%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.