Before we start: if you’re looking for GQRRX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GQRRX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GQRRX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GQRRX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GQRRX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GQRRX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GQRRX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GQRRX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GQRRX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GQRRX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GQRRX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: GQG Partners Global Quality Equity Fund; Class R6 Shares (GQRRX).
- What are GQRRX holdings?
- What is GQRRX performance? What are GQRRX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GQRRX have historically?
- What is GQRRX dividend yield?
- What is GQRRX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GQRRX expense ratio?
- Does GQRRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GQRRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GQRRX beta? How would you assess GQRRX risk?
- What is GQRRX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GQRRX Finny Score? GQRRX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GQRRX? What are GQRRX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GQRRX? What are GQRRX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: GQG Partners Global Quality Equity Fund; Class R6 Shares (GQRRX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities. The Fund invests in at least five countries. The equity securities are primarily publicly traded common stocks.
2. What are GQRRX top holdings?
GQRRX has 42 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 45.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||5.63%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||5.36%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||4.53%|
|AstraZeneca PLC ADR||AZN.L||3.60%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||3.47%|
3. What is GQRRX performance? What are GQRRX historical returns?
GQRRX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.69%;
- 3-month return is 15.58%;
- 1-year return is 23.43%.
4. How many up and down years did GQRRX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GQRRX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is GQRRX dividend yield?
GQRRX yield is %.
6. What is GQRRX minimum initial investment amount?
GQRRX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is GQRRX expense ratio?
GQRRX expense ratio is 0.75%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does GQRRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GQRRX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. GQRRX front-end sales load is 0. GQRRX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is GQRRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.01%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in GQRRX? What are GQRRX buy reasons?
The following are GQRRX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in GQRRX? What are GQRRX negatives?
The following are GQRRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>GQRRX net assets</strong> are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>GQRRX expense ratio</strong> is 0.75%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?