7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco GTACX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GTACX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GTACX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GTACX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GTACX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GTACX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GTACX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GTACX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GTACX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GTACX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GTACX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GTACX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Mid Cap Core Equity Fund; Class C Shares (GTACX).
- What are GTACX holdings?
- What is GTACX performance? What are GTACX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GTACX have historically?
- What is GTACX dividend yield?
- What is GTACX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GTACX expense ratio?
- Does GTACX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GTACX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GTACX beta? How would you assess GTACX risk?
- What is GTACX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GTACX Finny Score? GTACX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GTACX? What are GTACX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GTACX? What are GTACX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Mid Cap Core Equity Fund; Class C Shares (GTACX).
2. What are GTACX top holdings?
GTACX has 57 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 26.26% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|L3Harris Technologies Inc||LHX||2.84%|
|Coca-Cola European Partners PLC||CCEP.L||2.76%|
|T-Mobile US Inc||TMUS||2.37%|
|Magellan Midstream Partners LP||MMP||2.32%|
|Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd||CP.TO||2.25%|
|Dominion Energy Inc||D||2.18%|
|Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp||WAB||2.17%|
|BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc||BJ||2.11%|
3. What is GTACX performance? What are GTACX historical returns?
GTACX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 13.10%;
- 3-month return is -16.03%;
- 1-year return is -12.67%;
- 3-year return is -1.18%;
- 5-year return is 1.00%;
- 10-year return is 4.38%.
4. How many up and down years did GTACX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GTACX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is GTACX dividend yield?
GTACX yield is %.
6. What is GTACX minimum initial investment amount?
GTACX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is GTACX expense ratio?
GTACX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does GTACX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GTACX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. GTACX front-end sales load is 0. GTACX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is GTACX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is GTACX beta? How would you assess GTACX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.08;
- 5-year beta is 1.02;
- 10-year beta is 0.98.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in GTACX? What are GTACX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GTACX.
14. What are the cons of investing in GTACX? What are GTACX negatives?
The following are GTACX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GTACX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.