7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco GTAGX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GTAGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GTAGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GTAGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GTAGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GTAGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GTAGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GTAGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GTAGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GTAGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GTAGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GTAGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Mid Cap Core Equity Fund; Class A Shares (GTAGX).
- What are GTAGX holdings?
- What is GTAGX performance? What are GTAGX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GTAGX have historically?
- What is GTAGX dividend yield?
- What is GTAGX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GTAGX expense ratio?
- Does GTAGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GTAGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GTAGX beta? How would you assess GTAGX risk?
- What is GTAGX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GTAGX Finny Score? GTAGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GTAGX? What are GTAGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GTAGX? What are GTAGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Mid Cap Core Equity Fund; Class A Shares (GTAGX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital by investing primarily in equity securities of companies domiciled in the United States that, at the time of purchase, have market capitalizations of $1 billion to $5 billion.
2. What are GTAGX top holdings?
GTAGX has 78 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 26.26% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|L3Harris Technologies Inc||LHX||2.84%|
|Coca-Cola European Partners PLC||CCEP.L||2.76%|
|T-Mobile US Inc||TMUS||2.37%|
|Magellan Midstream Partners LP||MMP||2.32%|
|Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd||CP.TO||2.25%|
|Dominion Energy Inc||D||2.18%|
|Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp||WAB||2.17%|
|BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc||BJ||2.11%|
3. What is GTAGX performance? What are GTAGX historical returns?
GTAGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 13.30%;
- 3-month return is -15.86%;
- 1-year return is -11.93%;
- 3-year return is -0.41%;
- 5-year return is 1.76%;
- 10-year return is 5.17%.
4. How many up and down years did GTAGX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GTAGX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is GTAGX dividend yield?
GTAGX yield is 0.33%.
6. What is GTAGX minimum initial investment amount?
GTAGX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is GTAGX expense ratio?
GTAGX expense ratio is 1.24%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does GTAGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GTAGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. GTAGX front-end sales load is 5.5. GTAGX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is GTAGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is GTAGX beta? How would you assess GTAGX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.08;
- 5-year beta is 1.02;
- 10-year beta is 0.98.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in GTAGX? What are GTAGX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GTAGX.
14. What are the cons of investing in GTAGX? What are GTAGX negatives?
The following are GTAGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>GTAGX net assets</strong> are $761.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>GTAGX expense ratio</strong> is 1.24%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.