7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco GTDCX mutual fund
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- 15-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GTDCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GTDCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GTDCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GTDCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GTDCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GTDCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GTDCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GTDCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GTDCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GTDCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GTDCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Developing Markets Fund; Class C Shares (GTDCX).
- What are GTDCX holdings?
- What is GTDCX performance? What are GTDCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GTDCX have historically?
- What is GTDCX dividend yield?
- What is GTDCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GTDCX expense ratio?
- Does GTDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GTDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GTDCX beta? How would you assess GTDCX risk?
- What is GTDCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GTDCX Finny Score? GTDCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GTDCX? What are GTDCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GTDCX? What are GTDCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Developing Markets Fund; Class C Shares (GTDCX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in securities of issuers in developing countries, those that are in the early stages of their industrial cycles, and in derivatives and other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are GTDCX top holdings?
GTDCX has 53 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 34.91% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.35%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||4.20%|
|Yum China Holdings Inc||YUMC||4.09%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||3.86%|
|Yandex NV Shs Class-A-||YNDX||3.44%|
|China Mengniu Dairy Co Ltd||02319||3.26%|
|Sberbank of Russia PJSC Participating Preferred||SBERP||3.24%|
|Wuliangye Yibin Co Ltd||000858||3.06%|
|JD.com Inc ADR||JD||2.72%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||2.69%|
3. What is GTDCX performance? What are GTDCX historical returns?
GTDCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.67%;
- 3-month return is 9.33%;
- 1-year return is 6.90%;
- 3-year return is 1.47%;
- 5-year return is 9.38%;
- 10-year return is 2.52%;
- 15-year return is 6.31%.
4. How many up and down years did GTDCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GTDCX had 5 up years and 5 down years.
5. What is GTDCX dividend yield?
GTDCX yield is 0.43%.
6. What is GTDCX minimum initial investment amount?
GTDCX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is GTDCX expense ratio?
GTDCX expense ratio is 2.16%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does GTDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GTDCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. GTDCX front-end sales load is 0. GTDCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is GTDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.18%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.13%.
10. What is GTDCX beta? How would you assess GTDCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.10;
- 5-year beta is 1.11;
- 10-year beta is 0.98.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 29. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 29.
13. What are the pros of investing in GTDCX? What are GTDCX buy reasons?
The following are GTDCX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>GTDCX 5-year return</strong> is 9.38%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 8.49%.
- <strong>GTDCX 15-year return</strong> is 6.31%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 5.98%.
14. What are the cons of investing in GTDCX? What are GTDCX negatives?
The following are GTDCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>GTDCX net assets</strong> are $23.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>GTDCX 3-year return</strong> is 1.47%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 1.85%.
- <strong>GTDCX 10-year return</strong> is 2.52%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 2.89%.
- <strong>GTDCX expense ratio</strong> is 2.16%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.