Before we start: if you’re looking for GTDDX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GTDDX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GTDDX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GTDDX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GTDDX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GTDDX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GTDDX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GTDDX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GTDDX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GTDDX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GTDDX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Developing Markets Fund; Class A Shares (GTDDX).
- What are GTDDX holdings?
- What is GTDDX performance? What are GTDDX historical returns?
- What is GTDDX dividend yield?
- What is GTDDX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does GTDDX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GTDDX Finny Score? GTDDX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GTDDX? What are GTDDX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GTDDX? What are GTDDX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Developing Markets Fund; Class A Shares (GTDDX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in securities of issuers in developing countries, those that are in the early stages of their industrial cycles, and in derivatives and other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are GTDDX top holdings?
GTDDX has 53 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.47% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||6.11%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.79%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||4.79%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||3.86%|
|China Mengniu Dairy Co Ltd||02319||3.85%|
|Yandex NV Shs Class-A-||YNDX||3.77%|
|Yum China Holdings Inc Ordinary Shares||YUMC||3.62%|
|Sberbank of Russia PJSC Participating Preferred||SBERP||3.14%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Treasury Instl||TRPXX||2.82%|
|JD.com Inc ADR||JD||2.72%|
3. What is GTDDX performance? What are GTDDX historical returns?
GTDDX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -5.82%;
- 3-month return is -4.59%;
- 1-year return is -4.59%;
- 3-year return is 12.30%;
- 5-year return is 8.95%;
- 10-year return is 5.60%;
- 15-year return is 5.30%.
4. What is GTDDX dividend yield?
GTDDX yield is 0.96%.
5. What is GTDDX minimum initial investment amount?
GTDDX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
6. Does GTDDX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GTDDX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. GTDDX front-end sales load is 5.5. GTDDX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 57. Our quantitative analysis shows 4 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 57.
8. What are the pros of investing in GTDDX? What are GTDDX buy reasons?
The following are GTDDX strengths from our perspective:
- GTDDX 3-year return is 12.3%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 10.27%.
- GTDDX 5-year return is 8.95%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 9.89%.
- GTDDX 10-year return is 5.6%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 5.85%.
- GTDDX 15-year return is 5.3%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 4.78%.
9. What are the cons of investing in GTDDX? What are GTDDX negatives?
The following are GTDDX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GTDDX net assets are $591.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- GTDDX expense ratio is 1.37%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.