7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about GTSBX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for GTSBX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GTSBX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GTSBX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GTSBX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GTSBX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GTSBX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GTSBX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GTSBX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GTSBX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GTSBX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GTSBX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Small Cap Growth Fund; Class B Shares (GTSBX).
- What are GTSBX holdings?
- What is GTSBX performance? What are GTSBX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GTSBX have historically?
- What is GTSBX dividend yield?
- What is GTSBX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GTSBX expense ratio?
- Does GTSBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GTSBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GTSBX beta? How would you assess GTSBX risk?
- What is GTSBX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GTSBX Finny Score? GTSBX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GTSBX? What are GTSBX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GTSBX? What are GTSBX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Small Cap Growth Fund; Class B Shares (GTSBX).
2. What are GTSBX top holdings?
GTSBX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 12.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Take-Two Interactive Software Inc||TTWO||1.99%|
|Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc A||KNX||1.25%|
|CoStar Group Inc||CSGP||1.15%|
|The Brink's Co||BCO||1.14%|
|Guidewire Software Inc||GWRE||1.13%|
|Aspen Technology Inc||AZPN||1.13%|
|Align Technology Inc||ALGN||1.11%|
|Martin Marietta Materials Inc||MLM||1.10%|
3. What is GTSBX performance? What are GTSBX historical returns?
GTSBX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did GTSBX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GTSBX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is GTSBX dividend yield?
GTSBX yield is %.
6. What is GTSBX minimum initial investment amount?
GTSBX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is GTSBX expense ratio?
GTSBX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does GTSBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GTSBX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. GTSBX front-end sales load is 0. GTSBX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is GTSBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in GTSBX? What are GTSBX buy reasons?
The following are GTSBX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in GTSBX? What are GTSBX negatives?
The following are GTSBX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>GTSBX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.