Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors GUCAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GUCAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GUCAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GUCAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GUCAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GUCAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GUCAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GUCAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GUCAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GUCAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GUCAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GUCAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Ultra Micro Cap Fund; Class A Shares (GUCAX).
- What are GUCAX holdings?
- What is GUCAX performance? What are GUCAX historical returns?
- What is GUCAX dividend yield?
- What is GUCAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does GUCAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GUCAX Finny Score? GUCAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GUCAX? What are GUCAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GUCAX? What are GUCAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Ultra Micro Cap Fund; Class A Shares (GUCAX).
2. What are GUCAX top holdings?
GUCAX has 125 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.60% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tabula Rasa HealthCare Inc||TRHC||2.00%|
|Model N Inc||MODN||1.93%|
|Axsome Therapeutics Inc||AXSM||1.87%|
|Adesto Technologies Corp||IOTS||1.77%|
3. What is GUCAX performance? What are GUCAX historical returns?
GUCAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 8.99%;
- 3-month return is 1.91%;
- 1-year return is 1.91%;
- 3-year return is 1.75%;
- 5-year return is 1.01%;
- 10-year return is 9.97%.
4. What is GUCAX dividend yield?
GUCAX yield is %.
5. What is GUCAX minimum initial investment amount?
GUCAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does GUCAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GUCAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. GUCAX front-end sales load is 5.5. GUCAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in GUCAX? What are GUCAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GUCAX.
9. What are the cons of investing in GUCAX? What are GUCAX negatives?
The following are GUCAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GUCAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.