Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors GVLAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GVLAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GVLAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GVLAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GVLAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GVLAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GVLAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GVLAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GVLAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GVLAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GVLAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GVLAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2035 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (GVLAX).
- What are GVLAX holdings?
- What is GVLAX performance? What are GVLAX historical returns?
- What is GVLAX dividend yield?
- What is GVLAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does GVLAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GVLAX Finny Score? GVLAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GVLAX? What are GVLAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GVLAX? What are GVLAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2035 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (GVLAX).
2. What are GVLAX top holdings?
GVLAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 90.82% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||57.88%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||10.13%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||8.56%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||4.61%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||2.38%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||2.32%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future June 20||MFSM0||2.30%|
|AllianzGI Small-Cap R6||ASCFX||1.36%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||1.28%|
3. What is GVLAX performance? What are GVLAX historical returns?
GVLAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.02%;
- 3-month return is 16.84%;
- 1-year return is 16.84%;
- 3-year return is 5.45%;
- 5-year return is 6.05%.
4. What is GVLAX dividend yield?
GVLAX yield is %.
5. What is GVLAX minimum initial investment amount?
GVLAX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
6. Does GVLAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GVLAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. GVLAX front-end sales load is 0. GVLAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in GVLAX? What are GVLAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GVLAX.
9. What are the cons of investing in GVLAX? What are GVLAX negatives?
The following are GVLAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GVLAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.