7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors GVRAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GVRAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GVRAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GVRAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GVRAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GVRAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GVRAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GVRAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GVRAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GVRAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GVRAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GVRAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2035 Fund; Class A Shares (GVRAX).
- What are GVRAX holdings?
- What is GVRAX performance? What are GVRAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GVRAX have historically?
- What is GVRAX dividend yield?
- What is GVRAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GVRAX expense ratio?
- Does GVRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GVRAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GVRAX beta? How would you assess GVRAX risk?
- What is GVRAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GVRAX Finny Score? GVRAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GVRAX? What are GVRAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GVRAX? What are GVRAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2035 Fund; Class A Shares (GVRAX).
2. What are GVRAX top holdings?
GVRAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 90.82% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||57.88%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||10.13%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||8.56%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||4.61%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||2.38%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||2.32%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future June 20||MFSM0||2.30%|
|AllianzGI Small-Cap R6||ASCFX||1.36%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||1.28%|
3. What is GVRAX performance? What are GVRAX historical returns?
GVRAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.98%;
- 3-month return is 16.86%;
- 1-year return is 5.09%;
- 3-year return is 5.40%;
- 5-year return is 6.00%.
4. How many up and down years did GVRAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GVRAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is GVRAX dividend yield?
GVRAX yield is %.
6. What is GVRAX minimum initial investment amount?
GVRAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is GVRAX expense ratio?
GVRAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does GVRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GVRAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. GVRAX front-end sales load is 5.5. GVRAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is GVRAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is GVRAX beta? How would you assess GVRAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.27;
- 5-year beta is 1.24.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in GVRAX? What are GVRAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GVRAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in GVRAX? What are GVRAX negatives?
The following are GVRAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- GVRAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.