Before we start: if you’re looking for GVSIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GVSIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GVSIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GVSIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GVSIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GVSIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GVSIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GVSIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GVSIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GVSIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GVSIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2025 Fund; Class R6 Shares (GVSIX).
- What are GVSIX holdings?
- What is GVSIX performance? What are GVSIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GVSIX have historically?
- What is GVSIX dividend yield?
- What is GVSIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GVSIX expense ratio?
- Does GVSIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GVSIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GVSIX beta? How would you assess GVSIX risk?
- What is GVSIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GVSIX Finny Score? GVSIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GVSIX? What are GVSIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GVSIX? What are GVSIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2025 Fund; Class R6 Shares (GVSIX).
The Fund seeks capital growth and preservation consistent with its asset allocation as 2025 approaches, and thereafter current income and, secondarily, capital appreciation. The Fund invests without limit in US and global equities, commodities, real estate, high yield securities, corporate and emerging market bonds.
2. What are GVSIX top holdings?
GVSIX has 0 stock holdings and 1 bond holdings.
The top 8 holdings represent 119.79% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||96.05%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Mar 20||MFSH0||9.57%|
|AllianzGI Core Bond R6||AOBSX.DE||5.33%|
|MSCI USA Index Future Mar 20||FMUSH0||3.54%|
|E-mini Nasdaq 100 Future Mar 20||NQH0||1.98%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures Mar20||ESH0||1.73%|
|Future on Russel 2000 (TR) Mar20||N/A||0.86%|
|AllianzGI Emerging Markets Sm-Cp Instl||ALAIX||0.73%|
3. What is GVSIX performance? What are GVSIX historical returns?
GVSIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.20%;
- 3-month return is 8.51%;
- 1-year return is 12.09%;
- 3-year return is 6.57%;
- 5-year return is 8.09%.
4. How many up and down years did GVSIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GVSIX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is GVSIX dividend yield?
GVSIX yield is 5.64%.
6. What is GVSIX minimum initial investment amount?
GVSIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is GVSIX expense ratio?
GVSIX expense ratio is 0.55%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does GVSIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GVSIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. GVSIX front-end sales load is 0. GVSIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is GVSIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 4.75%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.84%.
10. What is GVSIX beta? How would you assess GVSIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.93;
- 5-year beta is 0.92.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in GVSIX? What are GVSIX buy reasons?
The following are GVSIX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>GVSIX 5-year return</strong> is 8.09%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Lifetime Allocation Moderate 2025 TR USD), 8.45%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in GVSIX? What are GVSIX negatives?
The following are GVSIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>GVSIX net assets</strong> are $13.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>GVSIX 3-year return</strong> is 6.57%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Lifetime Allocation Moderate 2025 TR USD), 7.6%.
- <strong>GVSIX expense ratio</strong> is 0.55%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?