Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Aberdeen GXXCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for GXXCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GXXCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GXXCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GXXCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GXXCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for GXXCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GXXCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GXXCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GXXCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GXXCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GXXCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Aberdeen Funds: Aberdeen US Multi-Cap Equity Fund; Class C Shares (GXXCX).
- What are GXXCX holdings?
- What is GXXCX performance? What are GXXCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GXXCX have historically?
- What is GXXCX dividend yield?
- What is GXXCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is GXXCX expense ratio?
- Does GXXCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is GXXCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GXXCX beta? How would you assess GXXCX risk?
- What is GXXCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is GXXCX Finny Score? GXXCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GXXCX? What are GXXCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GXXCX? What are GXXCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Aberdeen Funds: Aberdeen US Multi-Cap Equity Fund; Class C Shares (GXXCX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests 80% of its net assets in U.S. equity securities of 40-60 US Companies with a focus on companies & industry sectors with favorable economic profit trends.
2. What are GXXCX top holdings?
GXXCX has 38 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 40.28% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||4.54%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||3.67%|
|Fidelity National Information Services Inc||FIS||3.15%|
|TMX Group Ltd||X.TO||3.11%|
|NextEra Energy Inc||NEE||3.09%|
|Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc Class B||ATD.B.TO||2.93%|
|Baxter International Inc||BAX||2.89%|
3. What is GXXCX performance? What are GXXCX historical returns?
GXXCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.57%;
- 3-month return is 22.04%;
- 1-year return is 14.33%;
- 3-year return is 11.99%;
- 5-year return is 10.05%;
- 10-year return is 11.59%.
4. How many up and down years did GXXCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, GXXCX had 7 up years and 3 down years. See Performances
5. What is GXXCX dividend yield?
GXXCX yield is 0%.
6. What is GXXCX minimum initial investment amount?
GXXCX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is GXXCX expense ratio?
GXXCX expense ratio is 1.9%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does GXXCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
GXXCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. GXXCX front-end sales load is 0. GXXCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is GXXCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.73%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.98%.
10. What is GXXCX beta? How would you assess GXXCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.98;
- 5-year beta is 0.98;
- 10-year beta is 1.01.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in GXXCX? What are GXXCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy GXXCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in GXXCX? What are GXXCX negatives?
The following are GXXCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>GXXCX net assets</strong> are $1.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>GXXCX expense ratio</strong> is 1.9%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.