7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Hancock Horizon HHMTX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for HHMTX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "HHMTX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on HHMTX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "HHMTX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell HHMTX? Or perhaps you’re looking for HHMTX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this HHMTX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: HHMTX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: HHMTX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in HHMTX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to HHMTX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Hancock Horizon Mississippi Tax-Free Income Fund; Institutional Class Shares (HHMTX).
- What are HHMTX holdings?
- What is HHMTX performance? What are HHMTX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did HHMTX have historically?
- What is HHMTX dividend yield?
- What is HHMTX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is HHMTX expense ratio?
- Does HHMTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is HHMTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is HHMTX beta? How would you assess HHMTX risk?
- What is HHMTX Sharpe ratio?
- What is HHMTX Finny Score? HHMTX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in HHMTX? What are HHMTX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in HHMTX? What are HHMTX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Hancock Horizon Mississippi Tax-Free Income Fund; Institutional Class Shares (HHMTX).
The Fund seeks current income exempt from both federal income tax and Mississippi personal income tax. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in municipal bonds that pay interest that is exempt from federal and Mississippi income tax.
2. What are HHMTX top holdings?
HHMTX has 0 stock holdings and 34 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 47.06% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MISSISSIPPI DEV BK SPL OBLIG 3.38%||N/A||6.49%|
|OXFORD MISS 3.12%||N/A||5.12%|
|MISSISSIPPI ST GAMING TAX REV 5%||N/A||4.86%|
|MISSISSIPPI ST UNIV EDL BLDG CORP REV 4%||N/A||4.74%|
|MISSISSIPPI DEV BK 5.25%||N/A||4.55%|
|MISSISSIPPI ST 3%||N/A||4.52%|
|MISSISSIPPI DEV BK SPL OBLIG 5%||N/A||4.48%|
|MISSISSIPPI ST 3.75%||N/A||4.43%|
|STARKVILLE MISS 4%||N/A||4.06%|
|S M EDL BLDG CORP REV MISS 3.25%||N/A||3.81%|
3. What is HHMTX performance? What are HHMTX historical returns?
HHMTX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.53%;
- 3-month return is 0.83%;
- 1-year return is 2.99%;
- 3-year return is 3.35%;
- 5-year return is 3.46%.
4. How many up and down years did HHMTX have historically?
In the last 10 years, HHMTX had 7 up years and 3 down years. See Performances
5. What is HHMTX dividend yield?
HHMTX yield is 2.38%.
6. What is HHMTX minimum initial investment amount?
HHMTX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is HHMTX expense ratio?
HHMTX expense ratio is 0.75%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does HHMTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
HHMTX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. HHMTX front-end sales load is 0. HHMTX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is HHMTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0%.
10. What is HHMTX beta? How would you assess HHMTX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.83;
- 5-year beta is 0.94.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in HHMTX? What are HHMTX buy reasons?
The following are HHMTX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in HHMTX? What are HHMTX negatives?
The following are HHMTX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>HHMTX net assets</strong> are $8.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>HHMTX 3-year return</strong> is 3.35%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Municipal TR USD), 4.07%.
- <strong>HHMTX 5-year return</strong> is 3.46%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Municipal TR USD), 3.97%.
- <strong>HHMTX expense ratio</strong> is 0.75%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?