Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Hancock Horizon HSCAX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for HSCAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "HSCAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on HSCAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "HSCAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell HSCAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for HSCAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this HSCAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: HSCAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: HSCAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in HSCAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to HSCAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Hancock Horizon US Small Cap Fund; Investor Class Shares (HSCAX).
- What are HSCAX holdings?
- What is HSCAX performance? What are HSCAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did HSCAX have historically?
- What is HSCAX dividend yield?
- What is HSCAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is HSCAX expense ratio?
- Does HSCAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is HSCAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is HSCAX beta? How would you assess HSCAX risk?
- What is HSCAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is HSCAX Finny Score? HSCAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in HSCAX? What are HSCAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in HSCAX? What are HSCAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Hancock Horizon US Small Cap Fund; Investor Class Shares (HSCAX).
2. What are HSCAX top holdings?
HSCAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 15.11% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Deckers Outdoor Corp||DECK||1.64%|
|World Acceptance Corp||WRLD||1.64%|
|ACCO Brands Corp||ACCO||1.49%|
|ANI Pharmaceuticals Inc||ANIP||1.46%|
|Atkore International Group Inc||ATKR||1.46%|
|Silicon Laboratories Inc||SLAB||1.44%|
|Sanderson Farms Inc||SAFM||1.40%|
3. What is HSCAX performance? What are HSCAX historical returns?
HSCAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.34%;
- 3-month return is 0.91%;
- 1-year return is 0.73%;
- 3-year return is 0.73%;
- 5-year return is 2.52%.
4. How many up and down years did HSCAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, HSCAX had 9 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is HSCAX dividend yield?
HSCAX yield is %.
6. What is HSCAX minimum initial investment amount?
HSCAX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is HSCAX expense ratio?
HSCAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does HSCAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
HSCAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. HSCAX front-end sales load is 0. HSCAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is HSCAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is HSCAX beta? How would you assess HSCAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.35;
- 5-year beta is 1.19.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in HSCAX? What are HSCAX buy reasons?
The following are HSCAX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in HSCAX? What are HSCAX negatives?
The following are HSCAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>HSCAX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.