7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Huber Funds HUDEX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for HUDEX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "HUDEX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on HUDEX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "HUDEX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell HUDEX? Or perhaps you’re looking for HUDEX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this HUDEX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: HUDEX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: HUDEX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in HUDEX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to HUDEX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Diversified Large Cap Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (HUDEX).
- What are HUDEX holdings?
- What is HUDEX performance? What are HUDEX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did HUDEX have historically?
- What is HUDEX dividend yield?
- What is HUDEX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is HUDEX expense ratio?
- Does HUDEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is HUDEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is HUDEX beta? How would you assess HUDEX risk?
- What is HUDEX Sharpe ratio?
- What is HUDEX Finny Score? HUDEX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in HUDEX? What are HUDEX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in HUDEX? What are HUDEX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Diversified Large Cap Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (HUDEX).
The Fund seeks to achieve current income and capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus borrowings for investment purposes) in common stocks of large capitalization U.S. companies. The Fund looks for companies whose stocks are considered by the Adviser to be undervalued.
2. What are HUDEX top holdings?
HUDEX has 44 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 54.80% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Eli Lilly and Co||LLY||6.77%|
|Northrop Grumman Corp||NOC||5.17%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||4.45%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||4.40%|
3. What is HUDEX performance? What are HUDEX historical returns?
HUDEX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.77%;
- 3-month return is 0.59%;
- 1-year return is -9.68%;
- 3-year return is 0.67%;
- 5-year return is 5.50%.
4. How many up and down years did HUDEX have historically?
In the last 10 years, HUDEX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is HUDEX dividend yield?
HUDEX yield is 1.25%.
6. What is HUDEX minimum initial investment amount?
HUDEX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is HUDEX expense ratio?
HUDEX expense ratio is 0.76%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does HUDEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
HUDEX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. HUDEX front-end sales load is 0. HUDEX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is HUDEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.52%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.52%.
10. What is HUDEX beta? How would you assess HUDEX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.00;
- 5-year beta is 0.99.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in HUDEX? What are HUDEX buy reasons?
The following are HUDEX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in HUDEX? What are HUDEX negatives?
The following are HUDEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>HUDEX net assets</strong> are $4.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>HUDEX 3-year return</strong> is 0.67%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 11.64%.
- <strong>HUDEX 5-year return</strong> is 5.5%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- <strong>HUDEX expense ratio</strong> is 0.76%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?