Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Huber Funds HUDIX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for HUDIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "HUDIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on HUDIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "HUDIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell HUDIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for HUDIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this HUDIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: HUDIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: HUDIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in HUDIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to HUDIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Diversified Large Cap Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (HUDIX).
- What are HUDIX holdings?
- What is HUDIX performance? What are HUDIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did HUDIX have historically?
- What is HUDIX dividend yield?
- What is HUDIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is HUDIX expense ratio?
- Does HUDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is HUDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is HUDIX beta? How would you assess HUDIX risk?
- What is HUDIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is HUDIX Finny Score? HUDIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in HUDIX? What are HUDIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in HUDIX? What are HUDIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Diversified Large Cap Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (HUDIX).
The Fund seeks to achieve current income and capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus borrowings for investment purposes) in common stocks of large capitalization U.S. companies. The Fund looks for companies whose stocks are considered by the Adviser to be undervalued.
2. What are HUDIX top holdings?
HUDIX has 44 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 54.80% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Eli Lilly and Co||LLY||6.77%|
|Northrop Grumman Corp||NOC||5.17%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||4.45%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||4.40%|
3. What is HUDIX performance? What are HUDIX historical returns?
HUDIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.89%;
- 3-month return is -21.36%;
- 1-year return is -10.79%;
- 3-year return is 0.87%;
- 5-year return is 2.71%.
4. How many up and down years did HUDIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, HUDIX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is HUDIX dividend yield?
HUDIX yield is 1.15%.
6. What is HUDIX minimum initial investment amount?
HUDIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is HUDIX expense ratio?
HUDIX expense ratio is 1.16%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does HUDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
HUDIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. HUDIX front-end sales load is 0. HUDIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is HUDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.48%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.47%.
10. What is HUDIX beta? How would you assess HUDIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.11;
- 5-year beta is 1.07.
12. What is HUDIX Finny Score? HUDIX buy or sell?
HUDIX Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy HUDIX and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in HUDIX? What are HUDIX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy HUDIX.
14. What are the cons of investing in HUDIX? What are HUDIX negatives?
The following are HUDIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- HUDIX net assets are $1.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- HUDIX 3-year return is 0.87%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.1%.
- HUDIX 5-year return is 2.71%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.05%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
- HUDIX expense ratio is 1.16%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- HUDIX 3-year Beta is 1.11, which is higher than the index (S&P 500 TR USD) 3-year beta, 1.00. The fund is perceived to be riskier than the comparable index based on the previous 3 years.