Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Huber Funds HULIX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for HULIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "HULIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on HULIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "HULIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell HULIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for HULIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this HULIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: HULIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: HULIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in HULIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to HULIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Equity Income Fund;Investor Class Shares (HULIX).
- What are HULIX holdings?
- What is HULIX performance? What are HULIX historical returns?
- What is HULIX dividend yield?
- What is HULIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does HULIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is HULIX Finny Score? HULIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in HULIX? What are HULIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in HULIX? What are HULIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Equity Income Fund;Investor Class Shares (HULIX).
The Fund seeks long-term total investment return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in large capitalization U.S. companies ("large cap companies") whose stocks are considered by the Adviser to be undervalued.
2. What are HULIX top holdings?
HULIX has 45 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 78.27% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Eli Lilly and Co||LLY||11.11%|
|Northrop Grumman Corp||NOC||9.95%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||6.44%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||5.50%|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||5.42%|
|CNO Financial Group Inc||CNO||4.38%|
|Comtech Telecommunications Corp||CMTL||2.91%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||2.80%|
3. What is HULIX performance? What are HULIX historical returns?
HULIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.51%;
- 3-month return is 4.47%;
- 1-year return is 4.47%;
- 3-year return is 12.57%;
- 5-year return is 13.54%;
- 10-year return is 12.48%.
4. What is HULIX dividend yield?
HULIX yield is 1.43%.
5. What is HULIX minimum initial investment amount?
HULIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
6. Does HULIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
HULIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. HULIX front-end sales load is 0. HULIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
8. What are the pros of investing in HULIX? What are HULIX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy HULIX.
9. What are the cons of investing in HULIX? What are HULIX negatives?
The following are HULIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- HULIX net assets are $5.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- HULIX 3-year return is 12.57%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 17.14%.
- HULIX 5-year return is 13.54%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 17.5%.
- HULIX 10-year return is 12.48%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 16.61%.
- HULIX expense ratio is 1.35%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.