Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Huber Funds HUMDX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for HUMDX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "HUMDX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on HUMDX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "HUMDX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell HUMDX? Or perhaps you’re looking for HUMDX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this HUMDX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: HUMDX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: HUMDX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in HUMDX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to HUMDX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Mid Cap Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (HUMDX).
- What are HUMDX holdings?
- What is HUMDX performance? What are HUMDX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did HUMDX have historically?
- What is HUMDX dividend yield?
- What is HUMDX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is HUMDX expense ratio?
- Does HUMDX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is HUMDX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is HUMDX beta? How would you assess HUMDX risk?
- What is HUMDX Sharpe ratio?
- What is HUMDX Finny Score? HUMDX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in HUMDX? What are HUMDX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in HUMDX? What are HUMDX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Mid Cap Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (HUMDX).
The Fund seeks to achieve current income and capital appreciation. Under normal market conditions, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus borrowings for investment purposes) in common stocks of mid-sized capitalization U.S. companies whose stocks are considered by the Adviser to be undervalued.
2. What are HUMDX top holdings?
HUMDX has 39 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 54.60% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Comtech Telecommunications Corp||CMTL||9.05%|
|Golar LNG Partners LP||GMLP||6.69%|
|First Horizon National Corp||FHN||5.87%|
|CNO Financial Group Inc||CNO||5.29%|
|First American Treasury Obligs X||FXFXX||5.12%|
|First American Government Obligs X||FGXXX||4.97%|
|Granite Real Estate Investment Trust Shs of Granite Real Estate Inc + 1 TU||GRT.UN.TO||4.68%|
|Uranium Participation Corp||U.TO||4.45%|
3. What is HUMDX performance? What are HUMDX historical returns?
HUMDX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.54%;
- 3-month return is 5.86%;
- 1-year return is 5.86%;
- 3-year return is 4.95%;
- 5-year return is 10.40%.
4. How many up and down years did HUMDX have historically?
In the last 10 years, HUMDX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is HUMDX dividend yield?
HUMDX yield is 0.51%.
6. What is HUMDX minimum initial investment amount?
HUMDX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is HUMDX expense ratio?
HUMDX expense ratio is 1.3%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does HUMDX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
HUMDX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. HUMDX front-end sales load is 0. HUMDX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is HUMDX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.27%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.24%.
10. What is HUMDX beta? How would you assess HUMDX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.18.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in HUMDX? What are HUMDX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy HUMDX.
14. What are the cons of investing in HUMDX? What are HUMDX negatives?
The following are HUMDX weaknesses from our perspective:
- HUMDX net assets are $0.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- HUMDX 3-year return is 4.95%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 19.06%.
- HUMDX 5-year return is 10.4%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 17.9%.
- HUMDX expense ratio is 1.3%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.