Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Huber Funds HUMEX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for HUMEX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "HUMEX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on HUMEX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "HUMEX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell HUMEX? Or perhaps you’re looking for HUMEX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this HUMEX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: HUMEX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: HUMEX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in HUMEX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to HUMEX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Mid Cap Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (HUMEX).
- What are HUMEX holdings?
- What is HUMEX performance? What are HUMEX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did HUMEX have historically?
- What is HUMEX dividend yield?
- What is HUMEX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is HUMEX expense ratio?
- Does HUMEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is HUMEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is HUMEX beta? How would you assess HUMEX risk?
- What is HUMEX Sharpe ratio?
- What is HUMEX Finny Score? HUMEX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in HUMEX? What are HUMEX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in HUMEX? What are HUMEX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Mid Cap Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (HUMEX).
The Fund seeks to achieve current income and capital appreciation. Under normal market conditions, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus borrowings for investment purposes) in common stocks of mid-sized capitalization U.S. companies whose stocks are considered by the Adviser to be undervalued.
2. What are HUMEX top holdings?
HUMEX has 39 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 54.60% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Comtech Telecommunications Corp||CMTL||9.05%|
|Golar LNG Partners LP||GMLP||6.69%|
|First Horizon National Corp||FHN||5.87%|
|CNO Financial Group Inc||CNO||5.29%|
|First American Treasury Obligs X||FXFXX||5.12%|
|First American Government Obligs X||FGXXX||4.97%|
|Granite Real Estate Investment Trust Shs of Granite Real Estate Inc + 1 TU||GRT.UN.TO||4.68%|
|Uranium Participation Corp||U.TO||4.45%|
3. What is HUMEX performance? What are HUMEX historical returns?
HUMEX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.53%;
- 3-month return is 5.99%;
- 1-year return is 5.99%;
- 3-year return is 5.12%;
- 5-year return is 10.61%.
4. How many up and down years did HUMEX have historically?
In the last 10 years, HUMEX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is HUMEX dividend yield?
HUMEX yield is 0.64%.
6. What is HUMEX minimum initial investment amount?
HUMEX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is HUMEX expense ratio?
HUMEX expense ratio is 1%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does HUMEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
HUMEX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. HUMEX front-end sales load is 0. HUMEX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is HUMEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.35%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.3%.
10. What is HUMEX beta? How would you assess HUMEX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.19.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in HUMEX? What are HUMEX buy reasons?
The following are HUMEX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in HUMEX? What are HUMEX negatives?
The following are HUMEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- HUMEX net assets are $7.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- HUMEX 3-year return is 5.12%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 19.06%.
- HUMEX 5-year return is 10.61%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 17.9%.
- HUMEX expense ratio is 1%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?