Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Huber Funds HUSEX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for HUSEX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "HUSEX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on HUSEX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "HUSEX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell HUSEX? Or perhaps you’re looking for HUSEX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this HUSEX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: HUSEX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: HUSEX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in HUSEX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to HUSEX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Small Cap Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (HUSEX).
- What are HUSEX holdings?
- What is HUSEX performance? What are HUSEX historical returns?
- What is HUSEX dividend yield?
- What is HUSEX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does HUSEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is HUSEX Finny Score? HUSEX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in HUSEX? What are HUSEX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in HUSEX? What are HUSEX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Small Cap Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (HUSEX).
The Fund seeks capital appreciation. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in common stocks of small capitalization U.S. companies whose stocks are considered to be undervalued. The Fund may also make significant investments in securities of non-U.S. issuers, including issuers in emerging markets.
2. What are HUSEX top holdings?
HUSEX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 60.61% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Comtech Telecommunications Corp||CMTL||8.88%|
|Science Applications International Corp||SAIC||5.86%|
|Portland General Electric Co||POR||5.68%|
|First Horizon National Corp||FHN||5.55%|
|CNO Financial Group Inc||CNO||5.11%|
|Granite Real Estate Investment Trust Shs of Granite Real Estate Inc + 1 TU||GRT.UN.TO||4.66%|
|Uranium Participation Corp||U.TO||4.46%|
|First Citizens BancShares Inc Class A||FCNCA||4.40%|
3. What is HUSEX performance? What are HUSEX historical returns?
HUSEX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.57%;
- 3-month return is 2.84%;
- 1-year return is 2.84%;
- 3-year return is 9.18%;
- 5-year return is 10.65%;
- 10-year return is 10.82%.
4. What is HUSEX dividend yield?
HUSEX yield is 0.55%.
5. What is HUSEX minimum initial investment amount?
HUSEX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
6. Does HUSEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
HUSEX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. HUSEX front-end sales load is 0. HUSEX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 17. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 17.
8. What are the pros of investing in HUSEX? What are HUSEX buy reasons?
The following are HUSEX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in HUSEX? What are HUSEX negatives?
The following are HUSEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- HUSEX net assets are $24.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- HUSEX 3-year return is 9.18%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 12.52%.
- HUSEX 5-year return is 10.65%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 14.02%.
- HUSEX 10-year return is 10.82%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 14.56%.
- HUSEX expense ratio is 1.35%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?