Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Huber Funds HUSIX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for HUSIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "HUSIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on HUSIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "HUSIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell HUSIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for HUSIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this HUSIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: HUSIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: HUSIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in HUSIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to HUSIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Small Cap Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (HUSIX).
- What are HUSIX holdings?
- What is HUSIX performance? What are HUSIX historical returns?
- What is HUSIX dividend yield?
- What is HUSIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does HUSIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is HUSIX Finny Score? HUSIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in HUSIX? What are HUSIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in HUSIX? What are HUSIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: Huber Capital Small Cap Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (HUSIX).
The Fund seeks capital appreciation. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in common stocks of small capitalization U.S. companies whose stocks are considered to be undervalued. The Fund may also make significant investments in securities of non-U.S. issuers, including issuers in emerging markets.
2. What are HUSIX top holdings?
HUSIX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 60.61% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Comtech Telecommunications Corp||CMTL||8.88%|
|Science Applications International Corp||SAIC||5.86%|
|Portland General Electric Co||POR||5.68%|
|First Horizon National Corp||FHN||5.55%|
|CNO Financial Group Inc||CNO||5.11%|
|Granite Real Estate Investment Trust Shs of Granite Real Estate Inc + 1 TU||GRT.UN.TO||4.66%|
|Uranium Participation Corp||U.TO||4.46%|
|First Citizens BancShares Inc Class A||FCNCA||4.40%|
3. What is HUSIX performance? What are HUSIX historical returns?
HUSIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.55%;
- 3-month return is 2.83%;
- 1-year return is 2.83%;
- 3-year return is 8.90%;
- 5-year return is 10.38%;
- 10-year return is 10.46%.
4. What is HUSIX dividend yield?
HUSIX yield is 0.32%.
5. What is HUSIX minimum initial investment amount?
HUSIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
6. Does HUSIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
HUSIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. HUSIX front-end sales load is 0. HUSIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
8. What are the pros of investing in HUSIX? What are HUSIX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy HUSIX.
9. What are the cons of investing in HUSIX? What are HUSIX negatives?
The following are HUSIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- HUSIX net assets are $24.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- HUSIX 3-year return is 8.9%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 12.52%.
- HUSIX 5-year return is 10.38%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 14.02%.
- HUSIX 10-year return is 10.46%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 14.56%.
- HUSIX expense ratio is 1.65%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.