Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Harvest Funds HXIIX mutual fund
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for HXIIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "HXIIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on HXIIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "HXIIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell HXIIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for HXIIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this HXIIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: HXIIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: HXIIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in HXIIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to HXIIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Harvest Funds Intermediate Bond Fund; Institutional Class Shares (HXIIX).
- What are HXIIX holdings?
- What is HXIIX performance? What are HXIIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did HXIIX have historically?
- What is HXIIX dividend yield?
- What is HXIIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is HXIIX expense ratio?
- Does HXIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is HXIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is HXIIX beta? How would you assess HXIIX risk?
- What is HXIIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is HXIIX Finny Score? HXIIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in HXIIX? What are HXIIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in HXIIX? What are HXIIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Harvest Funds Intermediate Bond Fund; Institutional Class Shares (HXIIX).
The Fund seeks long-term total return through a combination of capital appreciation and current income. The Fund's investments primarily will be fixed income securities issued by corporations andgovernments, including the agencies and instrumentalities of governments in the China and Asian region.
2. What are HXIIX top holdings?
HXIIX has 0 stock holdings and 55 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 26.34% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Bank of China Limited 5%||N/A||3.50%|
|Philippines (Republic Of) 3%||N/A||3.45%|
|BOC Aviation Limited 3%||N/A||3.23%|
|CSSC CAPITAL 2015 LIMITED 3%||N/A||3.07%|
|KB Kookmin Bank 4.35%||N/A||2.37%|
|CCB Life Insurance Company Limited 4.5%||N/A||2.30%|
|Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (Hong Kong Branch) 3.73%||N/A||2.19%|
|Dah Sing Bank, Limited 5%||N/A||2.19%|
|China CITIC Bank International Limited 4.62%||N/A||2.12%|
|United States Treasury Bonds 2%||N/A||1.92%|
3. What is HXIIX performance? What are HXIIX historical returns?
HXIIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.89%;
- 3-month return is 5.80%;
- 1-year return is 2.96%;
- 3-year return is 4.64%;
- 5-year return is 6.20%.
4. How many up and down years did HXIIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, HXIIX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is HXIIX dividend yield?
HXIIX yield is 5.21%.
6. What is HXIIX minimum initial investment amount?
HXIIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is HXIIX expense ratio?
HXIIX expense ratio is 0.89%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does HXIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
HXIIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. HXIIX front-end sales load is 0. HXIIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is HXIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.63%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.67%.
10. What is HXIIX beta? How would you assess HXIIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.94;
- 5-year beta is 0.83.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in HXIIX? What are HXIIX buy reasons?
The following are HXIIX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>HXIIX 5-year return</strong> is 6.2%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (JPM Asia Credit TR USD), 5.68%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in HXIIX? What are HXIIX negatives?
The following are HXIIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>HXIIX net assets</strong> are $14.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>HXIIX 3-year return</strong> is 4.64%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (JPM Asia Credit TR USD), 5.29%.
- <strong>HXIIX expense ratio</strong> is 0.89%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?