7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco IAEMX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for IAEMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IAEMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IAEMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IAEMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IAEMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IAEMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IAEMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IAEMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IAEMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IAEMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IAEMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Emerging Markets Flexible Bond Fund; Class A (IAEMX).
- What are IAEMX holdings?
- What is IAEMX performance? What are IAEMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IAEMX have historically?
- What is IAEMX dividend yield?
- What is IAEMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IAEMX expense ratio?
- Does IAEMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IAEMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IAEMX beta? How would you assess IAEMX risk?
- What is IAEMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IAEMX Finny Score? IAEMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IAEMX? What are IAEMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IAEMX? What are IAEMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Emerging Markets Flexible Bond Fund; Class A (IAEMX).
2. What are IAEMX top holdings?
IAEMX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 30.63% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|US 5 Year Note (CBT) Sept19||FVU9||7.22%|
|BRAZIL NOTAS DO TESOURO NACIONAL SERIE F BNTNF 10 01/01/27||N/A||3.14%|
|Indonesia Treasury Bond Indogb 8 1/8 05/15/24||N/A||2.99%|
|Russian Foreign Bond - Eurobond Russia 4 1/4 06/23/27||N/A||2.71%|
|COLOMBIAN TES COLTES 10 07/24/24||N/A||2.67%|
|Government of Jamaica 6.75%||N/A||2.51%|
|INDONESIA TREASURY BOND INDOGB 5 5/8 05/15/23||N/A||2.48%|
|Mexico (United Mexican States) 10%||N/A||2.41%|
|REPUBLIC OF POLAND GOVERNMENT BOND POLGB 2 1/4 04/25/22||N/A||2.26%|
|The Republic of Peru 5.94%||N/A||2.24%|
3. What is IAEMX performance? What are IAEMX historical returns?
IAEMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.41%;
- 3-month return is -0.09%;
- 1-year return is 5.33%;
- 3-year return is 1.07%;
- 5-year return is -2.61%.
4. How many up and down years did IAEMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IAEMX had 5 up years and 5 down years.
5. What is IAEMX dividend yield?
IAEMX yield is %.
6. What is IAEMX minimum initial investment amount?
IAEMX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is IAEMX expense ratio?
IAEMX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does IAEMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IAEMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. IAEMX front-end sales load is 4.25. IAEMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is IAEMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is IAEMX beta? How would you assess IAEMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.26;
- 5-year beta is 0.35.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in IAEMX? What are IAEMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy IAEMX.
14. What are the cons of investing in IAEMX? What are IAEMX negatives?
The following are IAEMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>IAEMX net assets</strong> are $3.49 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.