Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Invesco IAOPX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for IAOPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IAOPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IAOPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IAOPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IAOPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IAOPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IAOPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IAOPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IAOPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IAOPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IAOPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Glb Opportunities Fd; Cl A Shs (IAOPX).
- What are IAOPX holdings?
- What is IAOPX performance? What are IAOPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IAOPX have historically?
- What is IAOPX dividend yield?
- What is IAOPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IAOPX expense ratio?
- Does IAOPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IAOPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IAOPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IAOPX Finny Score? IAOPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IAOPX? What are IAOPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IAOPX? What are IAOPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Glb Opportunities Fd; Cl A Shs (IAOPX).
2. What are IAOPX top holdings?
IAOPX has 38 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 36.35% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Texas Instruments Inc||TXN||4.55%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||4.34%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||4.20%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||3.93%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||3.15%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||3.14%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||2.96%|
3. What is IAOPX performance? What are IAOPX historical returns?
IAOPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.74%;
- 3-month return is 16.09%;
- 1-year return is 16.09%;
- 3-year return is -1.60%;
- 5-year return is 2.08%.
4. How many up and down years did IAOPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IAOPX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is IAOPX dividend yield?
IAOPX yield is %.
6. What is IAOPX minimum initial investment amount?
IAOPX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is IAOPX expense ratio?
IAOPX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does IAOPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IAOPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. IAOPX front-end sales load is 5.5. IAOPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is IAOPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in IAOPX? What are IAOPX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy IAOPX.
13. What are the cons of investing in IAOPX? What are IAOPX negatives?
The following are IAOPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- IAOPX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.