7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco ICEMX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ICEMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ICEMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ICEMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ICEMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ICEMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ICEMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ICEMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ICEMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ICEMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ICEMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ICEMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Emerging Markets Flexible Bond Fund; Class C (ICEMX).
- What are ICEMX holdings?
- What is ICEMX performance? What are ICEMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ICEMX have historically?
- What is ICEMX dividend yield?
- What is ICEMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ICEMX expense ratio?
- Does ICEMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ICEMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ICEMX beta? How would you assess ICEMX risk?
- What is ICEMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ICEMX Finny Score? ICEMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ICEMX? What are ICEMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ICEMX? What are ICEMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Emerging Markets Flexible Bond Fund; Class C (ICEMX).
2. What are ICEMX top holdings?
ICEMX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 30.63% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|US 5 Year Note (CBT) Sept19||FVU9||7.22%|
|BRAZIL NOTAS DO TESOURO NACIONAL SERIE F BNTNF 10 01/01/27||N/A||3.14%|
|Indonesia Treasury Bond Indogb 8 1/8 05/15/24||N/A||2.99%|
|Russian Foreign Bond - Eurobond Russia 4 1/4 06/23/27||N/A||2.71%|
|COLOMBIAN TES COLTES 10 07/24/24||N/A||2.67%|
|Government of Jamaica 6.75%||N/A||2.51%|
|INDONESIA TREASURY BOND INDOGB 5 5/8 05/15/23||N/A||2.48%|
|Mexico (United Mexican States) 10%||N/A||2.41%|
|REPUBLIC OF POLAND GOVERNMENT BOND POLGB 2 1/4 04/25/22||N/A||2.26%|
|The Republic of Peru 5.94%||N/A||2.24%|
3. What is ICEMX performance? What are ICEMX historical returns?
ICEMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.39%;
- 3-month return is -0.28%;
- 1-year return is 4.73%;
- 3-year return is 0.31%;
- 5-year return is -3.34%.
4. How many up and down years did ICEMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ICEMX had 5 up years and 5 down years.
5. What is ICEMX dividend yield?
ICEMX yield is %.
6. What is ICEMX minimum initial investment amount?
ICEMX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ICEMX expense ratio?
ICEMX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ICEMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ICEMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ICEMX front-end sales load is 0. ICEMX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ICEMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ICEMX beta? How would you assess ICEMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.25;
- 5-year beta is 0.34.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ICEMX? What are ICEMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ICEMX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ICEMX? What are ICEMX negatives?
The following are ICEMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ICEMX net assets</strong> are $0.66 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.