7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco ICOPX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ICOPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ICOPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ICOPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ICOPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ICOPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ICOPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ICOPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ICOPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ICOPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ICOPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ICOPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Glb Opportunities Fd; Cl C Shs (ICOPX).
- What are ICOPX holdings?
- What is ICOPX performance? What are ICOPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ICOPX have historically?
- What is ICOPX dividend yield?
- What is ICOPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ICOPX expense ratio?
- Does ICOPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ICOPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ICOPX beta? How would you assess ICOPX risk?
- What is ICOPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ICOPX Finny Score? ICOPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ICOPX? What are ICOPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ICOPX? What are ICOPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Glb Opportunities Fd; Cl C Shs (ICOPX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests primarily in a diversified portfolio of equity securities of domestic and foreign issuers that are, in the portfolio managers view, attractively valued relative to current or projected earnings, or to the current market value of assets owned by the issuer.
2. What are ICOPX top holdings?
ICOPX has 39 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 36.35% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Texas Instruments Inc||TXN||4.55%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||4.34%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||4.20%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||3.93%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||3.15%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||3.14%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||2.96%|
3. What is ICOPX performance? What are ICOPX historical returns?
ICOPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.63%;
- 3-month return is 15.86%;
- 1-year return is -4.50%;
- 3-year return is -2.35%;
- 5-year return is 1.32%.
4. How many up and down years did ICOPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ICOPX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ICOPX dividend yield?
ICOPX yield is 0.62%.
6. What is ICOPX minimum initial investment amount?
ICOPX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ICOPX expense ratio?
ICOPX expense ratio is 1.77%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ICOPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ICOPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ICOPX front-end sales load is 0. ICOPX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ICOPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ICOPX beta? How would you assess ICOPX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.25;
- 5-year beta is 1.16.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ICOPX? What are ICOPX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ICOPX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ICOPX? What are ICOPX negatives?
The following are ICOPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ICOPX net assets</strong> are $4.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ICOPX expense ratio</strong> is 1.77%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.