Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco IEMCX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for IEMCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IEMCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IEMCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IEMCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IEMCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IEMCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IEMCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IEMCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IEMCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IEMCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IEMCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class C Shares (IEMCX).
- What are IEMCX holdings?
- What is IEMCX performance? What are IEMCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IEMCX have historically?
- What is IEMCX dividend yield?
- What is IEMCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IEMCX expense ratio?
- Does IEMCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IEMCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IEMCX beta? How would you assess IEMCX risk?
- What is IEMCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IEMCX Finny Score? IEMCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IEMCX? What are IEMCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IEMCX? What are IEMCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class C Shares (IEMCX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of issuers in emerging market countries, those that are in the early stages of their industrial cycles, and in other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are IEMCX top holdings?
IEMCX has 51 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 52.34% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||7.92%|
|Virscend Education Company Ltd||01565||6.80%|
|Prosus NV Ordinary Shares - Class N||PRX||5.80%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||5.46%|
|Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai||000651||4.99%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||4.98%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Participating Preferred||005935.KS||4.43%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||4.25%|
|Focus Media Information Technology Co Ltd||002027||3.87%|
|China Isotope & Radiation Corp Ordinary Shares - Class H||01763||3.84%|
3. What is IEMCX performance? What are IEMCX historical returns?
IEMCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -4.48%;
- 3-month return is -6.18%;
- 1-year return is -6.18%;
- 3-year return is 10.90%;
- 5-year return is 12.70%;
- 10-year return is 2.00%.
4. How many up and down years did IEMCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IEMCX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is IEMCX dividend yield?
IEMCX yield is 0.39%.
6. What is IEMCX minimum initial investment amount?
IEMCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is IEMCX expense ratio?
IEMCX expense ratio is 2.08%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does IEMCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IEMCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. IEMCX front-end sales load is 0. IEMCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is IEMCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.09%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.65%.
10. What is IEMCX beta? How would you assess IEMCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.16;
- 5-year beta is 1.11.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 33. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 33.
13. What are the pros of investing in IEMCX? What are IEMCX buy reasons?
The following are IEMCX strengths from our perspective:
- IEMCX 3-year return is 10.9%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 8.97%.
- IEMCX 5-year return is 12.7%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 10.21%.
14. What are the cons of investing in IEMCX? What are IEMCX negatives?
The following are IEMCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- IEMCX net assets are $7.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- IEMCX 10-year return is 2%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 5.89%.
- IEMCX expense ratio is 2.08%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.