No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for IENBX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IENBX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IENBX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IENBX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IENBX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IENBX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IENBX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IENBX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IENBX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IENBX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IENBX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Energy Fund; Class B Shares (IENBX).
- What are IENBX holdings?
- What is IENBX performance? What are IENBX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IENBX have historically?
- What is IENBX dividend yield?
- What is IENBX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IENBX expense ratio?
- Does IENBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IENBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IENBX beta? How would you assess IENBX risk?
- What is IENBX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IENBX Finny Score? IENBX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IENBX? What are IENBX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IENBX? What are IENBX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Energy Fund; Class B Shares (IENBX).
2. What are IENBX top holdings?
IENBX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 49.36% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Suncor Energy Inc||SU.TO||5.90%|
|BP PLC ADR||BP.L||5.84%|
|Canadian Natural Resources Ltd||CNQ.TO||5.73%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC ADR Class A||RDS.A.L||5.49%|
|PrairieSky Royalty Ltd||PREKF.TO||4.81%|
|Noble Energy Inc||NBL||4.58%|
|Devon Energy Corp||DVN||4.50%|
|Range Resources Corp||RRC||3.34%|
3. What is IENBX performance? What are IENBX historical returns?
IENBX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did IENBX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IENBX had 4 up years and 5 down years. See Performances
5. What is IENBX dividend yield?
IENBX yield is %.
6. What is IENBX minimum initial investment amount?
IENBX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is IENBX expense ratio?
IENBX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does IENBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IENBX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. IENBX front-end sales load is 0. IENBX back-end sales load is 5.
9. What is IENBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in IENBX? What are IENBX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy IENBX.
14. What are the cons of investing in IENBX? What are IENBX negatives?
The following are IENBX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>IENBX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.