Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Invesco IFOAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for IFOAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IFOAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IFOAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IFOAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IFOAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IFOAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IFOAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IFOAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IFOAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IFOAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IFOAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Technology Sector Fund; Class A Shares (IFOAX).
- What are IFOAX holdings?
- What is IFOAX performance? What are IFOAX historical returns?
- What is IFOAX dividend yield?
- What is IFOAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does IFOAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IFOAX Finny Score? IFOAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IFOAX? What are IFOAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IFOAX? What are IFOAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Technology Sector Fund; Class A Shares (IFOAX).
2. What are IFOAX top holdings?
IFOAX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 48.51% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||5.44%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||5.23%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.90%|
|Applied Materials Inc||AMAT||3.62%|
|Activision Blizzard Inc||ATVI||2.95%|
3. What is IFOAX performance? What are IFOAX historical returns?
IFOAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -7.50%;
- 3-month return is -12.45%;
- 1-year return is -12.45%;
- 3-year return is 11.86%;
- 5-year return is 9.73%;
- 10-year return is 10.23%.
4. What is IFOAX dividend yield?
IFOAX yield is %.
5. What is IFOAX minimum initial investment amount?
IFOAX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
6. Does IFOAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IFOAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. IFOAX front-end sales load is 5.5. IFOAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in IFOAX? What are IFOAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy IFOAX.
9. What are the cons of investing in IFOAX? What are IFOAX negatives?
The following are IFOAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- IFOAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.