7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco IFOCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for IFOCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IFOCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IFOCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IFOCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IFOCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IFOCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IFOCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IFOCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IFOCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IFOCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IFOCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Technology Sector Fund; Class C Shares (IFOCX).
- What are IFOCX holdings?
- What is IFOCX performance? What are IFOCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IFOCX have historically?
- What is IFOCX dividend yield?
- What is IFOCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IFOCX expense ratio?
- Does IFOCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IFOCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IFOCX beta? How would you assess IFOCX risk?
- What is IFOCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IFOCX Finny Score? IFOCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IFOCX? What are IFOCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IFOCX? What are IFOCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Technology Sector Fund; Class C Shares (IFOCX).
The Fund seeks to invest at least 80% of net assets in equity securities of companies to rely extensively on technology, science and communications in their product development or operations. The companies that the Fund may invest may be from any industry, as long as they produce or deploy innovative technology.
2. What are IFOCX top holdings?
IFOCX has 45 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 48.51% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||5.44%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||5.23%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.90%|
|Applied Materials Inc||AMAT||3.62%|
|Activision Blizzard Inc||ATVI||2.95%|
3. What is IFOCX performance? What are IFOCX historical returns?
IFOCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -7.47%;
- 3-month return is -12.54%;
- 1-year return is 1.13%;
- 3-year return is 11.06%;
- 5-year return is 8.94%;
- 10-year return is 9.44%.
4. How many up and down years did IFOCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IFOCX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is IFOCX dividend yield?
IFOCX yield is 0%.
6. What is IFOCX minimum initial investment amount?
IFOCX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is IFOCX expense ratio?
IFOCX expense ratio is 2.03%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does IFOCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IFOCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. IFOCX front-end sales load is 0. IFOCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is IFOCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is IFOCX beta? How would you assess IFOCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.02;
- 5-year beta is 1.07;
- 10-year beta is 1.06.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in IFOCX? What are IFOCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy IFOCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in IFOCX? What are IFOCX negatives?
The following are IFOCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>IFOCX net assets</strong> are $1.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>IFOCX expense ratio</strong> is 2.03%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.