No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for IFOCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IFOCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IFOCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IFOCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IFOCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IFOCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IFOCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IFOCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IFOCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IFOCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IFOCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Technology Sector Fund; Class C Shares (IFOCX).
- What are IFOCX holdings?
- What is IFOCX performance? What are IFOCX historical returns?
- What is IFOCX dividend yield?
- What is IFOCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does IFOCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IFOCX Finny Score? IFOCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IFOCX? What are IFOCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IFOCX? What are IFOCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Technology Sector Fund; Class C Shares (IFOCX).
2. What are IFOCX top holdings?
IFOCX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 48.51% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||5.44%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||5.23%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.90%|
|Applied Materials Inc||AMAT||3.62%|
|Activision Blizzard Inc||ATVI||2.95%|
3. What is IFOCX performance? What are IFOCX historical returns?
IFOCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -7.47%;
- 3-month return is -12.54%;
- 1-year return is -12.54%;
- 3-year return is 11.06%;
- 5-year return is 8.94%;
- 10-year return is 9.44%.
4. What is IFOCX dividend yield?
IFOCX yield is %.
5. What is IFOCX minimum initial investment amount?
IFOCX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
6. Does IFOCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IFOCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. IFOCX front-end sales load is 0. IFOCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in IFOCX? What are IFOCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy IFOCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in IFOCX? What are IFOCX negatives?
The following are IFOCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- IFOCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.