7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco IGDCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for IGDCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IGDCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IGDCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IGDCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IGDCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IGDCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IGDCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IGDCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IGDCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IGDCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IGDCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Gold & Precious Metals Fund; Class C Shares (IGDCX).
- What are IGDCX holdings?
- What is IGDCX performance? What are IGDCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IGDCX have historically?
- What is IGDCX dividend yield?
- What is IGDCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IGDCX expense ratio?
- Does IGDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IGDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IGDCX beta? How would you assess IGDCX risk?
- What is IGDCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IGDCX Finny Score? IGDCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IGDCX? What are IGDCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IGDCX? What are IGDCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Gold & Precious Metals Fund; Class C Shares (IGDCX).
2. What are IGDCX top holdings?
IGDCX has 37 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 53.31% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Barrick Gold Corp||ABX.TO||6.50%|
|Kinross Gold Corp||K.TO||5.47%|
|Torex Gold Resources Inc||TXG.TO||5.01%|
|Wheaton Precious Metals Corp||WPM.TO||4.95%|
|SPDRÂ® Gold Shares||GLD||4.85%|
|iShares Gold Trust||IAU||4.80%|
|Sandstorm Gold Ltd||SSL.TO||4.44%|
3. What is IGDCX performance? What are IGDCX historical returns?
IGDCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 36.47%;
- 3-month return is 5.45%;
- 1-year return is 39.76%;
- 3-year return is 3.85%;
- 5-year return is 4.64%;
- 10-year return is -4.45%.
4. How many up and down years did IGDCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IGDCX had 4 up years and 6 down years.
5. What is IGDCX dividend yield?
IGDCX yield is %.
6. What is IGDCX minimum initial investment amount?
IGDCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is IGDCX expense ratio?
IGDCX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does IGDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IGDCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. IGDCX front-end sales load is 0. IGDCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is IGDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is IGDCX beta? How would you assess IGDCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.57;
- 5-year beta is 0.65;
- 10-year beta is 0.58.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in IGDCX? What are IGDCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy IGDCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in IGDCX? What are IGDCX negatives?
The following are IGDCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- IGDCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.