7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Independence IIISX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for IIISX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IIISX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IIISX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IIISX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IIISX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IIISX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IIISX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IIISX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IIISX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IIISX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IIISX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Independence Funds Trust: American Independence Carret Core Plus Fund; Institutional Class Shares (IIISX).
- What are IIISX holdings?
- What is IIISX performance? What are IIISX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IIISX have historically?
- What is IIISX dividend yield?
- What is IIISX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IIISX expense ratio?
- Does IIISX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IIISX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IIISX beta? How would you assess IIISX risk?
- What is IIISX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IIISX Finny Score? IIISX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IIISX? What are IIISX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IIISX? What are IIISX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Independence Funds Trust: American Independence Carret Core Plus Fund; Institutional Class Shares (IIISX).
The Fund seeks to provide investors with as high a level of current income as is consistent with managing for total return by investing in fixed income securities.
2. What are IIISX top holdings?
IIISX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.65% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Family Tree Escrow, LLC 5.75%||N/A||1.98%|
|Leucadia National Corporation 5.5%||N/A||1.91%|
|General Motors Company 4.88%||N/A||1.90%|
|Amgen Inc. 3.88%||N/A||1.87%|
|Citigroup Inc. 3.88%||N/A||1.85%|
|Washington Real Estate Investment Trust 3.95%||N/A||1.85%|
|C.R. Bard Inc. 4.4%||N/A||1.83%|
|eBay Inc. 2.2%||N/A||1.83%|
|Synchrony Financial 3%||N/A||1.83%|
|Intel Corporation 2.7%||N/A||1.80%|
3. What is IIISX performance? What are IIISX historical returns?
IIISX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did IIISX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IIISX had 7 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is IIISX dividend yield?
IIISX yield is 2.74%.
6. What is IIISX minimum initial investment amount?
IIISX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00M.
7. What is IIISX expense ratio?
IIISX expense ratio is 0.45%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does IIISX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IIISX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. IIISX front-end sales load is 0. IIISX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is IIISX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is IIISX beta? How would you assess IIISX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in IIISX? What are IIISX buy reasons?
The following are IIISX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in IIISX? What are IIISX negatives?
The following are IIISX weaknesses from our perspective:
- IIISX net assets are $45.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.