Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Invesco ILPAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ILPAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ILPAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ILPAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ILPAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ILPAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ILPAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ILPAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ILPAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ILPAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ILPAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ILPAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco MLP Fund; Class A Shares (ILPAX).
- What are ILPAX holdings?
- What is ILPAX performance? What are ILPAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ILPAX have historically?
- What is ILPAX dividend yield?
- What is ILPAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ILPAX expense ratio?
- Does ILPAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ILPAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ILPAX beta? How would you assess ILPAX risk?
- What is ILPAX Finny Score? ILPAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ILPAX? What are ILPAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ILPAX? What are ILPAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco MLP Fund; Class A Shares (ILPAX).
2. What are ILPAX top holdings?
ILPAX has 34 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 73.61% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Energy Transfer LP||ET||12.44%|
|Enterprise Products Partners LP||EPD||12.14%|
|Plains All American Pipeline LP||PAA||10.67%|
|MPLX LP Partnership Units||MPLX||8.75%|
|Magellan Midstream Partners LP||MMP||7.88%|
|Western Midstream Partners LP||WES||5.79%|
|Buckeye Partners LP||BPL||4.90%|
|EQM Midstream Partners LP||EQM||3.95%|
|Tallgrass Energy LP Class A||TGE||3.62%|
|Genesis Energy LP||GEL||3.47%|
3. What is ILPAX performance? What are ILPAX historical returns?
ILPAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.37%;
- 3-month return is -5.51%;
- 1-year return is -5.51%;
- 3-year return is -2.75%;
- 5-year return is -8.07%.
4. How many up and down years did ILPAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ILPAX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is ILPAX dividend yield?
ILPAX yield is %.
6. What is ILPAX minimum initial investment amount?
ILPAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ILPAX expense ratio?
ILPAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ILPAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ILPAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ILPAX front-end sales load is 5.5. ILPAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ILPAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ILPAX beta? How would you assess ILPAX risk?
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in ILPAX? What are ILPAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ILPAX.
13. What are the cons of investing in ILPAX? What are ILPAX negatives?
The following are ILPAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ILPAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.