7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco ILPCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ILPCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ILPCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ILPCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ILPCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ILPCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ILPCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ILPCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ILPCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ILPCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ILPCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ILPCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco MLP Fund; Class C Shares (ILPCX).
- What are ILPCX holdings?
- What is ILPCX performance? What are ILPCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ILPCX have historically?
- What is ILPCX dividend yield?
- What is ILPCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ILPCX expense ratio?
- Does ILPCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ILPCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ILPCX beta? How would you assess ILPCX risk?
- What is ILPCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ILPCX Finny Score? ILPCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ILPCX? What are ILPCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ILPCX? What are ILPCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco MLP Fund; Class C Shares (ILPCX).
2. What are ILPCX top holdings?
ILPCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 73.61% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Energy Transfer LP||ET||12.44%|
|Enterprise Products Partners LP||EPD||12.14%|
|Plains All American Pipeline LP||PAA||10.67%|
|MPLX LP Partnership Units||MPLX||8.75%|
|Magellan Midstream Partners LP||MMP||7.88%|
|Western Midstream Partners LP||WES||5.79%|
|Buckeye Partners LP||BPL||4.90%|
|EQM Midstream Partners LP||EQM||3.95%|
|Tallgrass Energy LP Class A||TGE||3.62%|
|Genesis Energy LP||GEL||3.47%|
3. What is ILPCX performance? What are ILPCX historical returns?
ILPCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.39%;
- 3-month return is -5.51%;
- 1-year return is -10.83%;
- 3-year return is -3.44%;
- 5-year return is -8.75%.
4. How many up and down years did ILPCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ILPCX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is ILPCX dividend yield?
ILPCX yield is %.
6. What is ILPCX minimum initial investment amount?
ILPCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ILPCX expense ratio?
ILPCX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ILPCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ILPCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ILPCX front-end sales load is 0. ILPCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ILPCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ILPCX beta? How would you assess ILPCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.07;
- 5-year beta is 1.16.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ILPCX? What are ILPCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ILPCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ILPCX? What are ILPCX negatives?
The following are ILPCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ILPCX net assets</strong> are $1.33 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.