Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Invesco INACX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for INACX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "INACX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on INACX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "INACX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell INACX? Or perhaps you’re looking for INACX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this INACX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: INACX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: INACX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in INACX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to INACX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco International Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (INACX).
- What are INACX holdings?
- What is INACX performance? What are INACX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did INACX have historically?
- What is INACX dividend yield?
- What is INACX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is INACX expense ratio?
- Does INACX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is INACX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is INACX beta? How would you assess INACX risk?
- What is INACX Finny Score? INACX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in INACX? What are INACX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in INACX? What are INACX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco International Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (INACX).
2. What are INACX top holdings?
INACX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 99.34% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco RAFIâ¢ Strategic Dvlpd ex-US ETF||ISDX||20.27%|
|Invesco International Select Equity R6||IZISX||14.98%|
|Invesco International Growth R6||IGFRX||14.89%|
|Invesco S&P Intl Dev Low Vol ETF||IDLV||13.07%|
|Invesco International Small Company R6||IEGFX||6.63%|
|Invesco Intl Core Equity R6||IBVFX||5.98%|
|Invesco Developing Markets R6||GTDFX||4.65%|
|Invesco Low Volatility Emerging Mkts R6||LVLSX||3.79%|
3. What is INACX performance? What are INACX historical returns?
INACX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 8.02%;
- 3-month return is -16.55%;
- 1-year return is -16.55%;
- 3-year return is -2.78%;
- 5-year return is -2.06%;
- 10-year return is 1.66%.
4. How many up and down years did INACX have historically?
In the last 10 years, INACX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is INACX dividend yield?
INACX yield is %.
6. What is INACX minimum initial investment amount?
INACX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is INACX expense ratio?
INACX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does INACX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
INACX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. INACX front-end sales load is 0. INACX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is INACX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is INACX beta? How would you assess INACX risk?
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in INACX? What are INACX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy INACX.
13. What are the cons of investing in INACX? What are INACX negatives?
The following are INACX weaknesses from our perspective:
- INACX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.