Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco IOSDX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for IOSDX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IOSDX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IOSDX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IOSDX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IOSDX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IOSDX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IOSDX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IOSDX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IOSDX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IOSDX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IOSDX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Oppenheimer Small Cap Value Fund; Class R5 Shares (IOSDX).
- What are IOSDX holdings?
- What is IOSDX performance? What are IOSDX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IOSDX have historically?
- What is IOSDX dividend yield?
- What is IOSDX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IOSDX expense ratio?
- Does IOSDX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IOSDX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IOSDX beta? How would you assess IOSDX risk?
- What is IOSDX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IOSDX Finny Score? IOSDX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IOSDX? What are IOSDX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IOSDX? What are IOSDX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Oppenheimer Small Cap Value Fund; Class R5 Shares (IOSDX).
2. What are IOSDX top holdings?
IOSDX has 62 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 30.54% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Energizer Holdings Inc||ENR||3.84%|
|MGIC Investment Corp||MTG||2.96%|
|CNO Financial Group Inc||CNO||2.94%|
|Carpenter Technology Corp||CRS||2.88%|
|WESCO International Inc||WCC||2.74%|
3. What is IOSDX performance? What are IOSDX historical returns?
IOSDX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -32.04%;
- 3-month return is -43.76%;
- 1-year return is -40.05%;
- 3-year return is -16.91%.
4. How many up and down years did IOSDX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IOSDX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is IOSDX dividend yield?
IOSDX yield is %.
6. What is IOSDX minimum initial investment amount?
IOSDX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is IOSDX expense ratio?
IOSDX expense ratio is 0.98%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does IOSDX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IOSDX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. IOSDX front-end sales load is 0. IOSDX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is IOSDX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in IOSDX? What are IOSDX buy reasons?
The following are IOSDX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in IOSDX? What are IOSDX negatives?
The following are IOSDX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>IOSDX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>IOSDX expense ratio</strong> is 0.98%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?