Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Poplar Forest Capital IPFOX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for IPFOX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IPFOX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IPFOX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IPFOX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IPFOX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IPFOX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IPFOX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IPFOX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IPFOX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IPFOX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IPFOX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: Poplar Forest Outliers Fund; Institutional Class Shares (IPFOX).
- What are IPFOX holdings?
- What is IPFOX performance? What are IPFOX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IPFOX have historically?
- What is IPFOX dividend yield?
- What is IPFOX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IPFOX expense ratio?
- Does IPFOX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IPFOX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IPFOX beta? How would you assess IPFOX risk?
- What is IPFOX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IPFOX Finny Score? IPFOX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IPFOX? What are IPFOX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IPFOX? What are IPFOX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: Poplar Forest Outliers Fund; Institutional Class Shares (IPFOX).
The Fund seeks to achieve long-term growth of capital. It seeks to deliver superior, risk-adjusted returns over full market cycles, by investing in common stocks of underappreciated companies. It emphasizes investments in medium-sized companies that may offer shareholders greater growth prospects than larger businesses.
2. What are IPFOX top holdings?
IPFOX has 35 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 40.67% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc||ZBH||4.99%|
|Motorola Solutions Inc||MSI||4.27%|
|Perrigo Co PLC||PRGO||4.10%|
|Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co||RS||3.86%|
|Keysight Technologies Inc||KEYS||3.77%|
|Ally Financial Inc||ALLY||3.77%|
|Weatherford International PLC||WFT||3.44%|
3. What is IPFOX performance? What are IPFOX historical returns?
IPFOX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did IPFOX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IPFOX had 3 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is IPFOX dividend yield?
IPFOX yield is 0.65%.
6. What is IPFOX minimum initial investment amount?
IPFOX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is IPFOX expense ratio?
IPFOX expense ratio is 1.11%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does IPFOX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IPFOX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. IPFOX front-end sales load is 0. IPFOX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is IPFOX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is IPFOX beta? How would you assess IPFOX risk?
12. What is IPFOX Finny Score? IPFOX buy or sell?
IPFOX Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy IPFOX and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in IPFOX? What are IPFOX buy reasons?
The following are IPFOX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in IPFOX? What are IPFOX negatives?
The following are IPFOX weaknesses from our perspective:
- IPFOX net assets are $5.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- IPFOX expense ratio is 1.11%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?