Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco ISHAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ISHAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ISHAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ISHAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ISHAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ISHAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ISHAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ISHAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ISHAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ISHAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ISHAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ISHAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Short Duration Hi Yld Muni Fd; Cl A Shs (ISHAX).
- What are ISHAX holdings?
- What is ISHAX performance? What are ISHAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ISHAX have historically?
- What is ISHAX dividend yield?
- What is ISHAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ISHAX expense ratio?
- Does ISHAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ISHAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ISHAX beta? How would you assess ISHAX risk?
- What is ISHAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ISHAX Finny Score? ISHAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ISHAX? What are ISHAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ISHAX? What are ISHAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Short Duration Hi Yld Muni Fd; Cl A Shs (ISHAX).
The Fund seeks federal tax-exempt current income and taxable capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in municipal securities that include debt obligations of states, territories of the United States and the District of Columbia, the interest on which is exempt from federal income tax.
2. What are ISHAX top holdings?
ISHAX has 0 stock holdings and 822 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.79% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|PORT AUTH N Y & N J SPL OBLIG REV 6.5%||N/A||3.22%|
|DISTRICT COLUMBIA TOB SETTLEMENT FING CORP 6.75%||N/A||2.00%|
|DISTRICT COLUMBIA TOB SETTLEMENT FING CORP 6.5%||N/A||1.83%|
|10 Year Treasury Note Future Dec 20||ZNZ0||1.66%|
|GOLDEN ST TOB SECURITIZATION CORP CALIF TOB SETTLEMENT REV 5.3%||N/A||1.64%|
|ILLINOIS DEV FIN AUTH ENVIRONMENTAL FACS REV 8%||N/A||0.94%|
|NORTHERN CALIF ENERGY AUTH COMMODITY SUPPLY REV 4%||N/A||0.88%|
|PUERTO RICO COMWLTH 5.12%||N/A||0.88%|
|TEXAS MUN GAS ACQUISITION & SUPPLY CORP I GAS SUPPLY REV 6.25%||N/A||0.88%|
|CALIFORNIA MUN FIN AUTH SPL FAC REV 4%||N/A||0.86%|
3. What is ISHAX performance? What are ISHAX historical returns?
ISHAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.20%;
- 3-month return is 4.40%;
- 1-year return is 4.40%;
- 3-year return is 3.37%;
- 5-year return is 3.90%.
4. How many up and down years did ISHAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ISHAX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is ISHAX dividend yield?
ISHAX yield is 3.3%.
6. What is ISHAX minimum initial investment amount?
ISHAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ISHAX expense ratio?
ISHAX expense ratio is 0.79%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ISHAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ISHAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ISHAX front-end sales load is 2.5. ISHAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ISHAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.01%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0%.
10. What is ISHAX beta? How would you assess ISHAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.31;
- 5-year beta is 1.14.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ISHAX? What are ISHAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ISHAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ISHAX? What are ISHAX negatives?
The following are ISHAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ISHAX net assets are $877.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ISHAX 3-year return is 3.37%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond High Yield TR), 7.72%.
- ISHAX 5-year return is 3.9%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond High Yield TR), 6.68%.
- ISHAX expense ratio is 0.79%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 2.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.